[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else chicken arms here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 271x186
How the fuck do I gain weight to my arms specifically, my body is too thin overall but I can see all my hand bones and veins through my fucking skin, in school cunts would come up to me and grab my twig arms and ask if I needed food not even in an asshole kind of way they seemed legitimately concerned about my weight, recently my sister has told me my father has concerns of me starving myself to death, is the only way to get bigger arms by doing exercise? Because my limited understanding of how muscle works is that it needs fat there to burn if you want muscle.
>>
You're a stupid neurotic retard with very real problems and you CAN NOT evaluate yourself in any accurate way.

What you need to do is read the /fit/ sticky and start bulking + lifting

if you can't do the lifting, just start bulking and do some bodyweight calisthenics shit you can look up.

if you're a piece of shit just eat more, you're fucking yourself up and skeletons ends up with heart problems bro
>>
Just lift. If your arms are still too skinny then wear long sleeves or roll them to where your forearm begins
>>
LOL

LOL

CHICKENS DON'T HAVE ARMS!!!!!!!

DO YOU HAVE WINGS AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
>>
My legs and stomach are quite fat but my arms are also very skinny. A water bottle is about the same girth as my resting biceps. That same water bottle would probably be around the same size as both of my wrists combined.

Feels bad.
>>
You don't need fat there. Wtf man. Start going to gym dude. Eat protein, bulk up, gsin mass. Remember triceps for arm to look bigger from the side and behind. While biceps only make your arms bigger from the side. You really just want to train the entire arm area. So go do bicep curls and tricep pushdowns and etc. More reps equal bigger mass but weaker muscle. Less reps more weight equals less bulkyness but way more power.

It takes time aswell. It took me 7 months to see result.
>>
File: 1448334533659.png (15 KB, 675x530) Image search: [Google]
1448334533659.png
15 KB, 675x530
>friend of a friend starts calling me T-rex because of my tiny arms
>>
Start swimming robot. It will help you grow your back, chest and arms. Then start lifting. Try to use your own weight, so you dont look like dwayne johnson on crack. I'm an ectomorph and swimming really helped me get a more buffed figure
>>
>>24635616
OP BTFO
Fuck the robot holy shit
>>
>>24636286
I want to start eating correctly but I have no idea what my diet should be plus I'm a fucking spastic and most vegtables and a lot of fruits make me sperg out and throw up

>>24637150
TFW I used to live 5 minutes away from some swimming pools and now I've moved none are anywhere nearby
>>
>>24635496
SS + GOMAD

robot pls
>>
>>24635496
Actually, you seem so clueless I am going to give you a decent answer.

Head to /fit/ and read the sticky; that can give you more info than I can with one post.

And don't you DARE saying you "only" want mass on your arms and do not want to turn "too big".
>>
File: 1424364802774.jpg (23 KB, 599x516) Image search: [Google]
1424364802774.jpg
23 KB, 599x516
>>24635496
>not even in an asshole kind of way

Bullshit. Phony concern is one of the cruellest tricks in the entire normie arsenal. At least if they're straight up bullying you, you know where you stand.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.