[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you remember a memory, and a thought associated with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1437848527410.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1437848527410.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>tfw you remember a memory, and a thought associated with that memory, and then define that thought with an adjective, but you realize that this isn't the first or even the second time you've had this exact thought process, and then you get a weird feeling, again, because its going exactly how it went all the other times
wtf
>>
>>24635399
happens to me all the time

is it an autist thing?
>>
>>24635485
i cant say yes or no, yet. though, do you immediately forget whatever it was you were thinking about as well? the op took me an unreasonably long time to write because I had to really focus to piece together what happened.. even now, i'm not even really sure, like it would take my entire brain power just to recollect the events to type again...
>>
>>24635399
Sometimes I have dreams of something I will do in the future, and then out of nowhere I'll be doing the thing I dreamed about and realize it, and it feels like I got the wind knocked out of me and I sometimes start passing out.
>>
File: picnic.jpg (6 KB, 196x185) Image search: [Google]
picnic.jpg
6 KB, 196x185
>tfw deja vu

I sometimes have a mini-panic attack whenever I feel it. It's fucking scary for some reason
>>
File: 1400907002553.jpg (81 KB, 803x617) Image search: [Google]
1400907002553.jpg
81 KB, 803x617
>tfw no free will
>>
>>24635523
>do you immediately forget whatever it was you were thinking about as well?
yes, afterwards i'm totally focused on trying to pinpoint the feeling, but i've never been able to do it
>>
>>24635399
You're unraveling the programming. And dubs are helping you do it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.