[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are shrooms like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1448842418918.png (178 KB, 351x407) Image search: [Google]
1448842418918.png
178 KB, 351x407
What are shrooms like?
>>
I imagine they're like mushrooms, you eat them and their contents are absorbed through your GI tract
>>
Not as exciting as you think.
>>
you wont know you're on mushrooms and will be tripping out like youre in voiceland
>>
Difficult to explain. Psychadelics turn the concept of "thinking" on its head as you fire parts of your brain that are otherwise uninvolved in cognition. You're able to visualize concepts in new ways and it really helps you to explore your sense of self.

Also there's a visual component which is pretty much "shit gets wavy, colorful, and weirdly patterned"

I will never suggest that anyone do an illegal drug though, that's not my place.
>>
>>24635065
They made things melty. Also very giggly. I also saw some cool shit that's haRd to explain to someone that hasn't done them. Also made me lose my sense of self and have a mental breakdown that still affects me 3 years later.
>>
>>24635137
Forgot this, I didn't know I was on shrooms for the majority of the trip.

Also gut rot sucks.
>>
Not suitable for robots
>>
>>24635181

It's not hard to explain. Simply you have an alter state of conciousness which makes you question what really is conciousness or reality. You're trippin hard balls and your senses to precieve the outside world are fucked up yet you're still able to precieve it through your conciousness. You see some wierd shit because your left side the brain which is your logical side shuts down so you're left with your right side of your brain which the creativity side. Also, you question yourself who is really there to help you and you later realize the only person who can help and save you is to yourself.
>>
>>24635261

Why not? Psychedelics literally help you to become Chad.
>>
What is mdma like?
>>
>>24635329
Real M makes you happier than 100 simultaneous orgasms. Most M you buy on the street will make you euphoric accompanied by a "rushing" sensation.
>>
>>24635290
MDMA makes me chad, acid makes me even dorkier than I usually am
>>
Low doses are weird, slight wavy visuals, maybe patterning. feel stoned.

Middle doses all senses are increased, patterns on all objects and colors are more intense than you could ever imagine before

I couldn't do the experience of high dose exploration justice right now. Very interesting though.
>>
File: 1448351173842.gif (1 MB, 276x275) Image search: [Google]
1448351173842.gif
1 MB, 276x275
>>24635065

it's like being drunk but you're perfectly aware of everything that's going on and after a while you begin to realize that a lot of things are total bullshit, and also that you're made of energy.

they're fun. you should do them if you have the chance.
>>
Shrooms are like realizing everything that's wrong with your life and being perfectly alright with it all.
>>
>>24635065
A one way ticket to dementia, schizophrenia etc.
>>
File: 1447054827630.jpg (13 KB, 404x364) Image search: [Google]
1447054827630.jpg
13 KB, 404x364
>>24635329

everything is GREAT and you're doing FINE and your friends are COOL and ohhhhhhh man I really need to get to sleep.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.