[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw failing my first semester of college >thinking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1447472272428.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447472272428.png
293 KB, 633x758
>tfw failing my first semester of college
>thinking about dropping out to work and save money for my funeral

who else /miserablyfailingatlife/ here?
>>
you'd have to pay for your own funeral?
>>
>>24634808
i was failing my first semester too
you can still pull it together and pass
>>
Im failing a quarter, Im just going to withdraw from classes
>>
>>24634816
I'm thinking of hanging myself next year and I don't want to burden my family with more dept
>>
>getting kicked out of college this semester cause shit gpa
>mandatory 2 semesters off before I can get back in
>got Associate's degree and an ok job using just that
>can resume Bachelors program in Fall of next year
>gonna work full time and relax until then

Honestly it's not that bad. Don't give up anon.

Unless you're like 35 or some shit it's never too late to finish college.

Hell even if you are like 35+ it's not too late, it's just kinda weird cause like what the fuck have you been doing all this time and why not just continue that since it seems to work.
>>
>>24634808
Fun Fact: Colleges make your first semester purposely easy because they expect kids to slack off from the sudden increased freedom anyways.

The fact that you're failing a semester designed to cushion you from failing is pretty hilarious.
>>
>>24634888
>I'm thinking of hanging myself next year and I don't want to burden my family with more dept
>dept

anon...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.