[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
psychiatrists are doctors but they still don't fully get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: img_0711.jpg (76 KB, 620x767) Image search: [Google]
img_0711.jpg
76 KB, 620x767
psychiatrists are doctors but they still don't fully get it because they're norms. the one who did the most was the one who told me that she used to be afraid of men at my age and she can understand why women are afraid of men and why if she was young again in modern times she might seek contact on the internet instead of offline

but I didn't admit to her that I was afraid of them and kind of played it down sigh maybe she could have helped more but she wasn't my psychiatrist but one for the mental ward they were keeping me in after the police caught me coming down from the cliff with only my panties on
>>
I'll be your bf bby.
Seriously.
>>
>>24634602
I don't think she needs some teenage kid.

She needs A REAL MAN LIKE...

Uhh...
>>
File: 1396174595209.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1396174595209.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>the mental ward they were keeping me in after the police caught me coming down from the cliff with only my panties on

Umm...
>>
File: 1444130775198.jpg (545 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444130775198.jpg
545 KB, 900x900
>>24634556

fuck off you roastie slut

you will get no sympathy from us robots here
>>
>>24634912
I'd give her my sympathy... in liquid form.
>>
>>24634846
it's not like i wanted to put them on but my boyfriend made me
>>
>>24634556
just be glad you are not a man. If you were a man you wouldn't of gone to a mental ward but to jail instead.
>>
File: wawa.gif (5 KB, 94x173) Image search: [Google]
wawa.gif
5 KB, 94x173
>>24634556
>psychiatrists are norms

Maybe I'm unlucky, but almost all my shrinks have been neurotic temperamental fucksthat aren't afraid to show it. I've seen them yell at their secretaries and throw tantrums because things weren't prepared properly.
One psych I had just up and quit his practice one day without any warning.

People that go into psychiatry/psychology usually have problems themselves and think by studying those fields, they'll be able to fix themselves. But then they learn what the rest of us already know: there is no cure.
>>
>>24635325
>almost all my shrinks have been neurotic temperamental fucksthat aren't afraid to show it.

Sounds like projection.

t. psychiatrist
>>
>>24634556
>have appointment with psychiatrist cause suicidal
>"wow anon this guys the nicest guy you'll ever meet!1!1!"
>want to kill myself even more after the meeting

The guy literally just used me as an excuse to ramble off about what he learned at university and didn't actually have any empathy for me at all.
>>
they get paid to pretend to give a shit about you
I hope no one here is actually retarded enough to waste money on one. may as well just hire hookers instead
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.