[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just Became A Wizard! xD ^_^ O_o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Sorry.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
Sorry.gif
2 MB, 696x478
Revel in the grandiose extravagance that is my sheer illuminating choice-less will. I've gone nowhere and have seen no things. Through my (lack of) journeys I have come across great knowledge! i.e. brain damage from lack of social stimulation. The "knowledge" I have attained as afforded me such great feats of mental prowess such as dead pets + inhaling and exhaling ocd (don't ask, no, really dont LOL), attention deficit.. Yeah no that's child's play. I have such a lack of attention that I might as well phase through different dimensions because nothing can ever stay relevant to me. Learning mountains or disabilities make attaining any useful skills absolutely impossible.

Oh crap my mind wandered off how do I continue talking. Um, hit enter and explain how retarded I am then go from there, k.

Unimaginable self reflection has forced my mind to train and master the grandest art, assumption based knowledge. Where as logic would dictate I see therefore I am, my warped logic has led me to believe I see therefore all is. Admittedly being this fucked in the head has it's perks. Having absolutely nothing to gain or lose (except weight, kek) affords me the freedom to speak my thoughts without hesitation. All the crazy razzle dazzle makes the normies chuckle here and there. I'm talking about online of course. Lmao I haven't been out of "my house" in 6 years. Last time I did go out was because I had to be hospitalized. The car ride felt like a dream. Passenger seat ofc, no drivers license. I feel as if though I'm digressing but to be quite honest what the fuck am I really talking about.

I just turned 30, I've never been with a woman. I want to say I'm a kissless hugless virgin but I believe I was kissed on the cheek by a girl when I was 5, a girl who I never saw again due to my father being mentally unstable and causing shit with hers. Subsequently that + the lack of funds to get me playing sports led me to become a fat bitch. Again, digressing.

>continuing
>>
>>24634394
I'm proud of you anon
>>
>>24634394
What an amazing picture/gif. Also gz OP
>>
I'll end up a wizard too anon.
I wonder what sort of wand I should get? I'm thinking Wolfsbane wood, but many people advise against that since its high maintenance.
>>
File: 1439924392592.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1439924392592.gif
164 KB, 494x332
>>24634394

So yeah the whole kissless bit got thrown out I guess. Hugless? Can't say that either. Randomly in 2009 I dropped a ton of weight and long cool story short I hugged her like a spaz autist after realizing she knew someone who sold dirt weed. No she wasn't my gf. Calm your tits. But yeah I went in for a hug because weed meant I didn't have to think about offing myself. So scratch the hugless shit because it happened. But I sure as shit will die a virgin. I got nothing going for me in that department and not a shred of motivation since I was a little shit. Just livin day in day out staring at a blinding screen. But today is particularly painful. Knowing my childhood, teen years and 20s are gone with nothing to show for em is really hitting me harder than I thought it would. Not hard enough to change anything.. Just making that depressive slouch just a bit lower. I'm not even sure why I'm writing this all. This isn't a blog. The fuck am I doing.
>>
File: 1447499658682.jpg (307 KB, 719x1111) Image search: [Google]
1447499658682.jpg
307 KB, 719x1111
>>24634436
>>24634456

Normally I'd push you guys to insult me for being so... I don't know just posting for attention I guess. It's petty, but for some reason you guys took some pressure off my chest. Nothing to be proud of or congratulating, but for whatever reason you guys lifted my spirit some. Thanks......

>>24634506

No joke if you go into it with that level of enthusiasm you'll most likely end up hanging yourself. Just try not to think about it and when it does happen cry like a bitch because you just wasted the best years of your life, and it was never your choice to do otherwise.
>>
So this is what happens later huh
>>
>>24634671

All the bells and whistles laid out for you to look upon in absolute awe. I think this will go down as one of the worst days of my life.
>>
>>24634571
>>24634571

I'm 20 years old and I don't feel I'm motivated nor intelligent enough to make it in this world successfully. I see myself going down the same road. It hasn't bothered me too much but after reading your post it fills me with worry.

Is it as terrible as you make it seem?
>>
>>24634394
Im 19 and i saw this happening since i was 17

Is it too late?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.