[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you floss /r9k/? What's your dental hygiene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: floss.jpg (109 KB, 476x267) Image search: [Google]
floss.jpg
109 KB, 476x267
How often do you floss /r9k/?

What's your dental hygiene like? I just finished brushing and flossing. I floss every other day and brush twice a day with an electric toothbrush. Once quickly in the morning with the thicker bristle attachment and then about 3 minutes with the soft bristle before bed.
>>
I have been trying to improve my dental hygiene recently. I bought an expensive sonicare toothbrush and use it twice a day. I also try to floss once a day, then use mouthwash afterwards. Got some of that expensive whitening toothpaste as well but it does fuck all.
>>
Been flossing since january of last year and i've had no toothaches or sensitivity since senpai. However just went two weeks without it as im not outside much, but just picked up some waxed floss today and back on track now.
>>
Does anyone's gums bleed while flossing? I haven't been doing it for long so I'm assuming that's the case but how long is it supposed to last? It's not heavy blood just a little bit on the string between certain teeth.
>>
>>24634176
This is just a sign of your gums cleaning the waste from them since that's why the gums get so swollen when you don't floss. You floss and then they bleed a bit to prevent infection until they're clean. That's why blood comes out of zits when you pop them, to flush them of all of the bacteria and pus and shit.
>>
>>24634176
Should go away within the week if you do it twice daily. This happens to me if i go more than three days straight without flossing
>>
I floss and brush at least once a day, but I have 10 cavities now. I drink mostly water and eat mostly fresh food, I am just bound to be fucked.
>>
>>24634105
i brush my teeth and mouthwash once a day in the morning mostly to get the plaque off and get rid of my shit breath
>>
>>24634105
I brush my teeth like once or twice a month
>>
I only floss when I have something stuck in my teeth.

I brush my teeth maybe once a week
But I compulsively chew paper products which actually keeps my teeth surprisingly clean.
Zero cavities or tooth problems at all.
My gum heath could be better though so I know I should brush more often, but because I do it so infrequently it is not a habit so I usually forget or don't bother.
>>
>>24634105
Brush AND floss twice a day. Once after eating breakfast, once before going to sleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
I floss daily but I only brush once a week. I do this because it takes me about 45 minutes to brush. Gotta get every c-crevice!
>>
>>24635002
>45 minutes

what the fuck dude
>>
>>24634364
I know people who do this and their teeth are perfectly fine, but I brush once a day and mine seem to be ever decaying and my dentist always seems displeased with my dental hygiene.
>>
How do you floss? I've heard conflicting information as to whether or not you're supposed to unwind and use a new clean section of floss for every tooth or if it's okay to just use the same section; which is much quicker and more convenient.
>>
I don't remember the last time I brushed my teeth.
>>
>>24635146
You can use the same section to clean your whole mouth, then throw it away when you are finished.

Only OCD people do it the first way you mentioned.
>>
>>24634385
>But I compulsively chew paper products which actually keeps my teeth surprisingly clean.

You do know chewing gum is a thing right?
>>
>>24635179
I do it the first way.

Seems like you're unnecessarily increasing your risk of infection by doing it the second way. Are you really so lazy that you can't unwind some extra floss?
>>
Be on 4chan
-cares about his teeth
Topkek
>>
>>24635146

I use the same section, rinsing it off in between teeth.
>>
I brush irregularly, from a few days to a few weeks in between. Floss even more seldomly.

On the upside I use chewing gum after every meal and non-water drink, so there shouldn't be much acid damage or pieces of food stuck on the teeth.

Also I go to the dentist every year or so. I was just there a few days ago actually. I had two minor holes that needed filling. Serves me right I guess. But he didn't actually mention that I should brush more. So if he realized that I don't do it very often, he didn't seem to care.
>>
>tfw brush and floss twice daily
>brush tongue a lot
>a lot of dry mouth
>get some stanky ass morning breath
>>
>>24635222
Like I said, Only OCD people do it that way.
>>
>>24636115
no only non retards do it that way
>>
>>24635002
>I do this because it takes me about 45 minutes to brush.
>Gotta get every c-crevice!
Think that qualifies as an obsessive-compulsive disorder m8
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.