[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>took 120mg of codeine >literally nothing What the fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 2soZctBtHPo.jpg (130 KB, 1280x862) Image search: [Google]
2soZctBtHPo.jpg
130 KB, 1280x862
>took 120mg of codeine
>literally nothing

What the fuck? Am I supposed to have a shitload more or what?
>>
better take the whole bottle
>>
Codeine isn't euphoric you retarded teenager. It just makes you sleepy and dulls pain receptors.
>>
>>24634098

lol, you took 120mgs of tylenol, even 10 mgs of codine will fuck you up
>>
>>24634098
Something like 10% of people can't enjoy codeine because they're deficient in the enzyme that converts it to morphine and C6G in the body. Either way, it's a pretty shitty opiate to begin with and 120mg is pretty low
>>
I was a crazy Vicodin friend for 4 years or so and Codeine did jack shit for me. It's a shit drug.
>>
Codeine is 6 times weaker than Vicodin. It depends on your tolerance. I used to fuck with dope so even OCs stopped having an effect on me
>>
OP just take DXM, The better of cough syrup trips.
>>
File: 1444443437590.jpg (280 KB, 780x1337) Image search: [Google]
1444443437590.jpg
280 KB, 780x1337
apply nihilism

control men easily for they are now incapable of perceiving why would something be right or wrong but equality

demoralize nation and win subversive warfare

There no way you can win anything great on nihilism except shit-flinging contests

----------------------------------------------

Apply nihilism

eventually all notion of transcendality and higher thinking gone, the light is off

nothing matters but what is around you and the amount of riches you can accumulate

good debtcow

be wageslave and hope to retire not too old to enjoy doritos

--------------------------------------------------------

apply nihilism

be easily manipulable since nihilism cuts off higher thinking

get fucked by people who actually are able of higher thinking since they're not nihilist cunts

Fuck you nihilists
>>
>>24636252

apply nihilism

never get to know how far the mind and soul can go, instead drowning in sin to compensate for the lack of sublimity
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 630x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 630x581
>>24634098
I like 300mg for that real relaxed sleepy feel.

Only had 180mg available last night, was okay though. Just take more bro, 300mg godmode.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.