[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self therapy thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 800x500
What do robots do for self therapy? Let's all share our methods so we can help eachother relax and get /comfy/

For me, what I usually do is take a few shots of hard liquor, YouTube search "relaxing piano music" and then play minecraft creative with the music playing in the background.
>>
>>24633708
Trap threads and yawn threads get hundreds of replies but we can't get a thread going where we actually try and help each other get cozy?
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 850x506
>>24633708
Self bumping again. If you see this thread I DEMAND you enter it and share your /Comfy/ strategies or else I'll eat your fucking eyebrows you normies
>>
>>24634014
Why oh WHY is my bump not working
>>
Mentally
Meditation and deep thought work well for me whenever I am not in the heat of the moment.
Still need practice for in the moment situations.

Physically
Still doing the rehab exercises and stretches for my hip flexors and shins. Both are around 85% and I hope to get them to 90% before my up coming practice belt test.

Socially
Just read and watch videos on conversation, active listening, and persuasion/influence.
>>
You're on /r9k/. The kids here don't want to talk about things that don't relate to traps, manlets, roasties and chads.
>>
>>24633708
I chain smoke reds while drinking campari and orange.
>>
>>24634334
I THOUGHT ROBOTS LIKED BEING COZY
>>
>>24634749
How can anyone be cozy when the world is so fucked.
>>
If you are just interested in relaxing and shit then progressive relaxation and meditation techniques are pretty effective.

I also personally like binaural beats
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.