[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: received_10207296399143661.jpg (60 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
received_10207296399143661.jpg
60 KB, 960x540
Who else here heartbroken
>i told her that shes never to contact me again and i deleted her off everything
Im feeling bad but better, how are you anons going?
>>
>>24633614
>i told her that shes never to contact me again and i deleted her off everything

who did she fuck?
>>
>>24633630
More like who didn't she fuck... Haha am i right ?
>>
Just had a dream about the only two women who I have ever loved. Mixed in one body. I was so happy for a moment. In the dream she was lying on my bed, I gave her a kiss and went to the bathroom, about to go sleep next to her. Then I woke up and instantly thought about whether afterlife would be like the dream and should I just die now.
>>
File: 1446510456936.jpg (154 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
1446510456936.jpg
154 KB, 945x1500
I'm feeling overwhelming dread.
The end of the semester is coming, and so are finals, and even though I did okay in most of my classes I know the one I didn't and didn't have time to drop is going to sink me, and then I'm going to go on probation again.
I don't even want to think about what my parents are going to say and do.
>>
>>24633630
Her 'friend'
Typical, but whatever i dealt with the problem the best i could've.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.