[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every day is just 4chan/masturbation/vidya A-at least I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 9cf.png (15 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
9cf.png
15 KB, 469x331
>every day is just 4chan/masturbation/vidya
A-at least I'm not a wagekuck ;_;
>>
>tfw I work and go to school but all I do on my off days (if I get any) or after work/school is 4chan/masturbation/vidya

Just kill me f.a.m.
>>
>Have something you love and want to do
>Resources to do it publically
>Too scared of rejection to ever really become great
>You're just going to be another faggot with no talent trying to make it in a business that doesn't need you
>Without it, you have no purpose, but you know you'll fail

I wish videogames were still a fun and proper distraction
>>
I'm trying to adopt a hobby, but every time I do I just wind up doing homework and coming back here.

Is eating a hobby?
>>
Serious question, how the fuck do NEETs exist in a capitalist society? Shouldn't you be homeless by now?
>>
>>24633607

started to wagekeking 2 weeks ago

t,b,h, the payment is solid, its only nightshift, rarely on daytime.

Nevertheless, i have to go to work in like 12 hours for a 10 hour shift, makes me feel fucking abysmal t,bqf f,am

And the shifts are going to stay this bad for a while, since its christmas.

I would love to go back neet again, but on the other hand, i want some money to spend on myself, otherwise im just completly blanc. Oh yeah, and my parents force me ofc.

I honestly dont know what i want at this point anymore, a big part of me would want to ditch it, but the other small part just tells me i should continue, since i, for 1, have no other choice and i want bucks.

idk bro, if you have the choice, stay neet.
>>
>During work/school days
>AW YEA IM A GO HOME AND FIRE UP THE FUCKING MACHINE AND PLAY SOME
>MOTHER FUCKIGN
>VIDEO GAMES
>During weekend
>3 days off
>No motivation to do anything
>>
>>24633691
No, but cooking is. Do cooking, it's the GOAT hobby and will improve every aspect of your life.

Need something to do? Find new recipes and experiment with cooking.
Need to be healthier? Cook your own food instead of eating out.
Need more money? Save more by cooking instead of eating out.
Need to be less boring in conversation? Bring up how you like to cook so you have more hobbies than just vidya.
Need to impress the opposite sex? Show them that you can cook.
Need to keep the feels at bay? Cook so you don't feel like a useless piece of shit.

Cooking is the best.
>>
>>24633795
>greener on the other side
>scarcity is value
>anticipation is greater than event
One of these
>>
>>24633607
Sounds worse than 12h of wagekeking.

>>24633687
At least give it a fucking try, nigga. If you're not doing anything, you're a fucking loser already, so might as well be a loser who failed at his/her passion.

>>24633715
Welfare and capitalism go together just fine. It's basically state subventions for certain markets.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.