[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im fucking obsesed with sex guys injust want to know what its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1391402156901.jpg (352 KB, 1912x1976) Image search: [Google]
1391402156901.jpg
352 KB, 1912x1976
im fucking obsesed with sex guys

injust want to know what its felukcing like o ouch a girls body

to see a girl in her underware

to have her want toy ro thrust eniside her and give her ultimate satisfaction

to cum deep inside a girl

to cuddle with her afters

to feel cofortable acompleteyl arpund enatch other after sharing such a vulnerable action

how do i stop tiking and feeling abou it because i cant go on anmore lik this
>>
>>24632966
Maybe if you had sex on a regular basis, you wouldn't think about it so much.
>>
>>24633043
if you're posting here you kno thats not happening
>>
>>24633286
Do you have money? Hookers are always an option. You don't even need to spend all that much if you set your standards low enough. Settling for a crack whore will save you quite a bit.
>>
>>24633362
Or do the smarter option and save up 75$ for a 15 min backpage prostitute. Better than a crackwhore.
>>
>>24632966
Also why are you typing like a retard? If you're literally mentally challenged it might be hard to even get a decent hooker.
>>
>>24633390
Could you really afford to constantly shell out $75 a pop, if you're going on a regular basis? Backpage prostitutes are a treat. Crack whores are the bread and butter.
>>
>>24633411
>injust want to know what its felukcing like o ouch a girls body

He just wants to do it once. Doing it once and getting some STD out of it would suck.
>>
>>24633362
wont let m cum in her, wnt actula want to stick arou d when its done, it sll fake, its all just for my money. im jus be ing used

i dot want that
>>
>>24633411
Also my friend visits a 75$/15 minute hooker 3 times a week.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.