[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What it it like to have an older sister? I was supposed to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 34.jpg (107 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
107 KB, 960x720
What it it like to have an older sister?
I was supposed to have an oneesan but she died at birth and recently I can't stop thinking about how my life would have been different with her.
>>
Your life would have been more annoying but having sisters is good because then you don't see girls as alien creatures like the autists on here make them seem to be
>>
My sister might be a sperg. She took care of me when I was a kid, and at one point strangled me because I am a borderline sociopath. She's helped me out a lot financially, but she the way she thinks the world works is just... not right. She's misandrist in the sense she doesn't like what men do and judge them for it (especially sexually), but she has no perspective on what being a man is like.
>>
>>24632957
Reinhardo
>>
File: 1444859510042.jpg (25 KB, 480x364) Image search: [Google]
1444859510042.jpg
25 KB, 480x364
>>24632957
My sis always had my back.
Tries to hang out whenever she can.
Kind of not so useful though, always sick.
Best sis 2015
>>
This basically
http://chirb.it/NthkAL
>>
>>24632957
I count the opprtunities I could easily kill my sister and dispose of her, saying she never got home and making sure no one can prove it (the road from her college back here is kinda shady) and they would not suspect it was me
If she had never been there I wouldnt have social anxiety, panic attacks, insecurity and wouldnt have been through so much pain and hatred.
>>
my sister used to make me do whatever she wanted me to by threatening to call a monster that lived in our basement to torture me
when i wouldnt comply she'd turn off the lights and lock me in a closet in the basement
>>
When I was a kid?
Pretty good, she was a decent older sister.
When I got into middle school?
Absolute shit, I fucking hate her guts honestly.
I hope she eventually snaps and kills herself.
>>
>>24633161
>they would not suspect it was me
perhaps you underestimate the police force?
>>
>tfw no motherly big sis
>>
I have an older and younger sister. I feel like it's easier to have a younger sister because you have a small, yet useful, amount of control. Having an older sister is boring because she doesn't like anything I like and I don't have any control whatsoever except for a sliver if I annoy her enough to do what I want.
>>
File: 1408242421263.png (395 KB, 470x619) Image search: [Google]
1408242421263.png
395 KB, 470x619
I have similar feels, OP but I've always dreamed of having a younger sister. Like I literally used to have dreams of a baby sis that I could have taken care of and loved and at least had a consistent friend growing up. Sometimes I saw her in my head and I wondered if she were real in some other universe or something like that.

Then I found out last year that I actually did have a baby sister when I was about 3 or 4 but my mom had an abortion

When she told me I said I understood and that I was okay but ever since it grew on me more and more and I honestly think there's a part of me that hates her for that. Kind of fucked my thoughts on planned parenthood too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.