[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >I used to have close friends >mostly internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: femanon19.jpg (311 KB, 960x741) Image search: [Google]
femanon19.jpg
311 KB, 960x741
>be me
>I used to have close friends
>mostly internet friends, no cool people who live near me
>over time I get worse at maintaining friendships/relationships, become more and more antisocial
>drift apart from friends
>still on good terms with each other, just talk less and less over time
>eventually stop talking entirely
>years go by
>I miss them
>want to be friends with them again
>they'd probably be happy to hear from me, they liked me a lot
>I am concerned that if I try to get in touch with them again we'll just talk once or a few times then drift apart again after only talking a few times or less, because I can't carry on conversations and don't know how to maintain friendships
>especially considering they don't live near me so we can't even hang out irl
>miss talking to them online but not good at talking to people or having conversations
>add them to my friends lists on fake facebook accounts
>they don't know it's me
>talk to them
>using a fake identity
>nice to talk to them again even if it's not as myself
>nice to sorta in a way be friends again
Should I contact them for real as myself? idk what to do
>>
No, they've forgotten you. They've got jobs, wife's, kids, mortgages now and you're nothing but a foggy memory
>>
>>24632889
Nope, they haven't forgotten me. One of them, when I was talking to her using a fake identity, even mentioned me (the real me). They don't have kids or mortages and they are girls so they cetainly don't have wives.
>>
>>24632862
you're such a creepy weirdo for doing that

they would be fucking horrified if they found out
>>
>>24632916

Well then fuck off normie
>>
>>24633012
They won't find out so it doesn't matter
>>24633013
How am I a normie?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 355x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 355x461
>>24632916

>she totally said my name when the conversation had nothing to do with me at all, like, at all

Mhm.
>>
>>24633047
hahahaha i know, op is fucking delusional

i guarantee he brought himself up

i would bet everything on it
>>
>>24633088
I did not bring myself up
>>
>>24633117
How did you come up in the conversation then? Screenshots would be fucking hilarious if you could provide them.
>>
>>24633304
>I'm not providing screenshots because your idea of hilarious is you then message her and tell her who I am

which is why you would block that out you fucking numbskull

yeah, i don't believe you one little bit
>>
>>24633330
I don't care if you believe me
you are just jealous
>>
>>24633363
>you are just jealous

Jealous that you got a girl to mention you by deceiving her with a false identity? You sound fucking deranged.
>>
>>24633501
normalfag get the fuck out
this is /r9k/ not facebook
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.