[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /r9k/ I have a final project I haven't started yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1446654713987.jpg (26 KB, 301x353) Image search: [Google]
1446654713987.jpg
26 KB, 301x353
Help /r9k/ I have a final project I haven't started yet due tomorrow and a presentation.

I've been procrastinated all day and can't start. I don't want to fail the class and ruin the entire semester of doing well in it.
>>
>>24632691
i'm with you m8. i realized the thing i have to do is due at 1pm today instead of 11:59pm, and now i can't get myself to work on it. i'll probably be up all night. then i'll be up all night again to make the presentation....
>>
>>24632691
oh yeah plus the guy i'm supposed to be working with has done literally nothing. so it's all fucking on me
>>
>>24633004
Well I guess we have the same problem. How do you force yourself to do it? Do you take ADD medication? I want to try it because this is just ridiculous.
>>
>>24633160
i wait until it's late enough that i panic and get natural adrenaline or whatever. i've thought about meds but i'm too lazy to actually figure it out honestly. it would probably help but i'm too stressed out to actually do anything. i just want to curl up and disappear.
i fucking hate working with people
>>
>>24633392
working "with"

fuck me
>>
>>24633092
>>24633392
Have you tried talking to him? That's bullshit if you expects you to do all the work.
>>
>>24633538
yeah, i've tried. in any case, I think there was a miscommunication. there's a written portion and a presentation portion, and apparently we're only together for the presentation. he made it sound like the whole thing was together, so I guess he'll be fucked and i'll be ok. i just warned him about it now
>>
I have a severe procrastination problem too.

Literally the only solid non BS way to solve it is to find some concerta or adderal or some other ADHD medicine and sit down and crank shit out while you're high.
>>
>>24633710
Ah ok well compared to him you're in fine shape then.

>>24633848
It just sucks that I have to rely on a drug just to make me function normally. I need to see a psychiatrist but I've heard those types of medication really fuck you up in the long run.
>>
>>24633848
>>24633988
is modafinil any good at all? i'm a bit wary of trying adderall, because i just spent the last half hour fucking around with a bunch of random windows bullshit, and i'm afraid i'd just end up killing hours on useless shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.