[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You CAN get a girl that doesn't believe in that marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: marriage-what-people-think[1].jpg (55 KB, 720x432) Image search: [Google]
marriage-what-people-think[1].jpg
55 KB, 720x432
You CAN get a girl that doesn't believe in that marriage crap but isn't a total whore, right?
>>
No, lol. This is real life.
>>
Don't give up hope, Anon. I haven't. Yet.

Because once I give up hope I'll probably end up an heroing.

Also the "what her friends think I do" pic looks super duper uncomfy.
>>
File: marriage_rate_USA.gif (34 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
marriage_rate_USA.gif
34 KB, 500x353
>>24632516

The statistics say no. You pretty much have to look in traditionalist communities to find a woman that could potentially be a virgin, but in those communities marriage is required.

You're either going traditional or you're getting a roastie. It's just how things are.
>>
>>24632567
>not a virgin = total whore

i mean yeah sure statistically that's true but honestly we're looking for the outliers here anyway
>>
>>24632592

Well then you must understand that the odds are incredibly low. So let me get the factors for you:

>non-roastie
>non-landwhale
>non-Stacey
>would actually consider you human

Sorry to break it to you, my man, but that's literally one in a million. In the USA there's roughly 300 million.

So there's 300 girls in the entire nation that fit your criteria. You can look your entire life and never find one, and that's even if one is interested in you.

Get ready to die alone.
>>
fucking 9gag tier image
>>
>>24632733
Your Mom's a fucking 9gag tier image.
>>
>>24632516
probably not they actually want you to be stupid enough to get married. then she can divorce you and take everything from you.
>>
Marriage doesn't have to be like that. Move out to the country and start a farm. Both of you can work the land, and then you guys can both sell the produce. Make a business together as well to supplement the farming income. Don't have kids. Don't eat shitty food or do drugs or drink. Don't have a wedding. Don't buy a house until you save enough to buy one debt free in a rural cheap area. Bam. Happiness.
>>
>>24632516

Lol, you sorry bastards.

I don't come to make fun -- I'm actually predisposed to sympathize with the unlucky in love.

But every time I read one of these threads I end up thinking, Jesus, who WOULD fuck these messed-in-the-head assholes? She'd have to be a fucking masochist!

And no, kids, a "normie" I'm not.

In fact, dissing girls for being too sexy while also dissing them for not being sexy enough is very much a piece of "normie" culture.
>>
File: 1213672115251.jpg (99 KB, 481x362) Image search: [Google]
1213672115251.jpg
99 KB, 481x362
>>24632516
>NEET for 6 years
>parents finally force me out
>go back to college
>meet wealthy, sweet, loyal intelligent asian girl
>at the time we meet (in Uni) she doesn't realize I'm on the verge of failing out
>she falls in love with me
>I drop out
>ask her to marry me
>her choices are marrying me or go back home to her verbally abusive family in Asia
>we get married
>I drop out of school and go back into NEET lifestyle
>she works 40 hours/wk and pays all the bills
>parents thought they were helping me by kicking me out
>joke's on them
>>
>>24633169

No reason to feel bad. If she can afford to feed you, she can afford to leave you.

If she's sticking around, it's for reasons of her own. Maybe you've got the good peen. Maybe she likes having someone dependent on her so she feels in control.
>>
>>24632985
Spot the actual kek
>>
>>24633169
So if I do this I am a gold digging whore but if you do this, you are lucky.

I want a man to do this for me. Gentlemen, post your Kik if you want to support my NEETdom.
>>
>>24633288
are you an actual female or tranny.

seems like theres a lot of tranny neets on this board.
>>
>>24633288
Men already do enough of this already, fuckhead.
>>
>>24633333
I am an actual female
>>
>>24633232
if she divorces him, she'll probably get kicked out the country. She's probably gotta stay with him a couple years, depending on the country.
That, or shes waiting for a his life insurance policy to cook.
>>
>>24633288
My dream is to obtain an loyal, comfy, female neet who I come home to and have to clean up because shes a lil bit of a piggy
>>
>>24633369
Oh yeah, that's believable.
>>
>>24633288
>>24633908
You two get married already
>>
>>24632516
>You CAN get a girl that doesn't believe in that marriage crap but isn't a total whore, right?
No You Cant.
Even total whores believe in marriage.
>>
>>24632985
DUDE the thread is bait and your biting , fucking dumb normies lurk moar.
But to answer the question, don't ever marry if you're below average, hell even average, you'll get keked like no tomorrow. Some people think it "wont happen to me, she loves me", yes in the 50s it wouldn't happen, in non western countries it may not happen, but you live in cultural Marxist western society and you can bet being a white male will get you keked. Best option is to just opt out, its not worth it. You can have a gf if shes decent but don't get too committing
>>
>>24634128
>implying they'd ever have the social skills to meet
>>
>>24633288
To qualify, your requirements are:

>decent looking
>not fat
>enjoys sex
>be a good cook

Well?
>>
Why would you care if she is a whore or not if you don't plan on getting married?

As long as she is your whore that is all that matters.

Besides you would be much happier if you focused on making good friends then looking for some kind of ideal lover anyway. Romantic love fades, but true friendship last a lifetime.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.