[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /cripplingloneliness/? Spend whole days curled up in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: yL98zA2.jpg (88 KB, 673x960) Image search: [Google]
yL98zA2.jpg
88 KB, 673x960
Who else /cripplingloneliness/? Spend whole days curled up in bed, not doing anything. One day I decide to reinstall some MMO I used to play. Join a guild, try to maybe make new friends. For the sake of integrating faster, I pretend I'm a beginner so that people will pity me and maybe play with me. Try to be as nice as possible, make small talk and jokes, whisper people here and there and try to maintain a bright attitude. Someone stalks my achievement board, notices plot holes in my story and the dates of certain achievement. Calls me out on it publicly. No one talks to me anymore. No one wants to play with me. No one wants to talk to me. I don't have any ulterior motive but to feel less lonely, play with another human being. I guess that's too much to ask though.
>>
>Not starting a new account
>Not claiming a friend let you use their account
>Ever using a non bulletproof persona
>>
>>24632542
I'm attached to my old characters. No use starting new ones and level again.
>>
>>24632611
You're playing to socialize, or playing to be busy grinding, pick one.
>>
>>24632735
How about both. It's really not that hard.
>>
>>24632820
Then don't bother making up a story that makes you seem like a weirdo.
>>
>Muh NEETbux
>Muh NEET lifestyle

HAHAHAHAH

Once again, NEETcuks get rekt

Wagies 1 NEETCuks 0
>>
>>24632426
What games do you play anon, ill play with you
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.