[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally make a tinder >no idea what to have as my picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: questionsfrogs.jpg (54 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
questionsfrogs.jpg
54 KB, 640x560
>finally make a tinder
>no idea what to have as my picture

I don't have friends (and I'm virgin), but I did take a few selfies while on a walk today to try and seem like someone a grill would "swipe right" on. I don't know how autistic they look though.

What do you guys who have tried it use?
>>
>>24632279
Full body shot, don't look into the camera or you'll seem desperate.

That's all it takes provided you look half-decent.
>>
Random Chad instagram so I don't get ignored and want to kill myself.
>>
File: 1431834982581.jpg (25 KB, 250x317) Image search: [Google]
1431834982581.jpg
25 KB, 250x317
I asked a girl friend of mine what I should do for Tinder and she surprisingly said selfies are the way to go

She said she doesn't like dudes in group pictures because it takes a long time to figure out who is who or something like that

Of course, that's just one girl's opinion, but I can see it being true. Just b urself

Selfies, maybe a picture or two with a sibling/friend/somewhere social (so you don't seem like a serial killer taking pictures in your basement), and a full body picture
>>
>>24632441
>taking a woman's advice on how to attract women
It's like taking deer's advice on how to hunt deer, bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 639x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 639x838
>>24632441
OP here

I don't look too serial killer-esque right? I probably look like a faggot but it might work
>>
>>24632537
Except that in this case the deer actually quite likes getting killed, and would like their hunters to kill them properly.
>>
>>24632589
Smile is a bit forced but otherwise not bad.
>>
>>24632589
Hey youre the kiebler elf. You should get some matches desu you look normal.

Also where do you live? Looks awesome
>>
>>24632701
The northwest

It's a robot paradise here man, at least if you avoid the cities and towns
>>
>>24632589
Youre so lucky living in a pretty place god i hate illinois.

Anyway i used a photo of me and my dog, and three face selfies. I got a few matches, didnt help that i mentioned im neet
>>
>>24632736
Move to Oregon or Washington, you won't regret it.

and yes mentioning you're neet is dating suicide I would guess
>>
>>24632589
I'd date you

grill btw
>>
>>24632279
Do you have any pets? Take a picture with your dog or cat.
>>
>>24632589
How the fuck are you a friendless virgin? You look like the kind of friendly and approachable person who mows elderly people's lawns and goes to church every Sunday.
>>
File: wojack.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wojack.png
7 KB, 645x773
>>24633412
Thanks.

I just don't relate to people very well and am a loner.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.