[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any robots who go to Penn State, University Park that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: PSU Logo(1).png (10 KB, 389x240) Image search: [Google]
PSU Logo(1).png
10 KB, 389x240
Are there any robots who go to Penn State, University Park that can tell me the low down?

>be first semester freshman starting this spring
>check "My Room"
>get assigned to West Halls
>get assigned to Hamilton with co-ed floors
>fuck yes
>don't get a single
>fuck
>roommate is an asian

already don't want to go
>>
>>24632031
What's wrong with Asians, fuccboi
>>
well your choices are mostly limited to:
asian -> quiet, won't steal your shit
nigger -> will steal your shit
poolander -> will shit on your shit
white -> shoot your shit
>>
>>24632031
if your roommate is a stoner call campus security on him within the first week.

trust me, it's better than campus security catching both him and you together because the fuckwad stinks up the whole floor.
>>
>>24632688
Snitch
>>
>>24632688

damn what a prick, I'm glad you suffer.
>>
>>24632716
Better to be a snitch than risk expulsion because your roommate is a drug using normie.
>>
I had an Indian roommate who smelled like shit and his entire shits would stink the rooms up for a day. Worst part was he had no friends, literally no friends.
>>
File: 1364510442394.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1364510442394.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
>tfw dreading when I transfer and can't get a single dorm

I'll make up every excuse under the son, please save me.

I'll also instantly report my room mate with any drugs and photo evidence too, fuck that. Not going to sleep with a normlord in the room, I'd rather sleep outside on the roof or some shit.
>>
>>24632591
they all smell and are short, scrawny creeps. they're literally niggers with with even smaller dicks.
>>
>>24632908
why do you care about their dicks faggot
>>
File: 1382939091415.jpg (107 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1382939091415.jpg
107 KB, 800x900
>>24632031

I did 5 years ago
>>
>>24632799

OMG What a loser lol!!
>>
>>24632799
you should have told him to use the toilet
>>
>>24633548
the indian guy sounds like he would browse this place
>>
>had an autistic-ass roommate last year who somehow still had friends
>would stay up all night playing games on his computer with the light shining right in my face
>almost had a fucking breakdown because I had no privacy or peace for ten whole months
>sent a rambling email to the housing department begging for a single for my sophomore year
>they gave me one
It's fucking great. Only downside is the new autist next door who tries to woo the girls on our floor by singing and playing his guitar so loudly it keeps me up, but other than that it's fucking great.
>>
>>24633521
Well, what is it Iike?
>>
>>24632688
>Not keeping your bud in a vacuum sealed container
>Not bringing a joint outside to smoke then coming back in
>>
>>24633814
if you faggots think that college dorms suck, just think how much being in an all boys boarding school of 200 people for two years of high school sucked.
>>
>>24632591
sounds like op wants to bring girls over but the asian guy might stay in his room all day?
>>
>>24633934
no, I just don't want a roommate at all, especially a fucking non-white.
>>
>>24633895
>going through all that just to get highh man
kill yourself hippy
>>
>>24633962
>implying it's more work than just basic common sense
>>
>>24633975
>smoking weed
you're not black are you?
>>
>tfw have one month to test 76% on the fucking maths placement so I can get into calculus 1
shit, and I also didn't get a single that I applied for.
>>
Op just quit college, you've failed life thus far, going to college means paying to fail
>>
File: worry.jpg (14 KB, 193x243) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
14 KB, 193x243
>mfw I also was placed in a room with an asian
wtf is going on niggers
>>
>>24634046
this. it seems like you can't cope with dealing with other people. best to not go at all.
>>
>>24634083
no. i went to a boarding school that had loads of asians. they were all fucking disgusting. I fucking hope so much that this asian switches rooms before the semester starts.
>>
Are there any Montco students here
>tfw too dumb to get into a state school
>tfw going nowhere in life
>>
>>24634114
what is it about them that irks you? they're not that bad desu
>>
>>24634083
Yeah desu

I'm waiting til end of next semester when op kills himself because he fails all his courses.

Autistic splergs going to college are the best, either kill yourself or be a neet
>>
>>24634130
>tfw have a GED and haven't been in school for three years
>got into PSU main
i have my ways

and yes I'm caucasian and no i didn't give them some donation to let me in.
>>
>>24634189
>i have my ways
tell me your ways
>>
File: great.png (417 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
great.png
417 KB, 600x603
>>24634216

>be accepted to branch campus

>go and then immediately withdraw after like a week so you have a PSU ID and you're in their system.

>reapply with the online application the next semester or next year like one month before the semester starts and put the main campus as your first choice on their online application, that you also don't have to pay for again because they only require you pay for it once, which you did the first time.

>they will send you something in the mail that is called something like "re-enrollment form" you fill it out and they will have PSU University Park already checked off as the place you want to re-enroll to, even though you never actually went there. the university registrar literally does all of this themselves so they are willingly re-enrolling you to somewhere you never even went

>you mail the letter back after filling out your information

>you get an email like 7-10 days later saying that you're re-enrolled to Pennsylvania State University - University Park

being smart is cool
>>
bumpingggggggmynotoriginalcomment
>>
>going to normie state university
This is where all my high school friends went.
When I saw them after they started attending all they did was talk about alcohol and drinking.

I commute to a satellite campus and it's way less tryhard and way more comfy.
>>
>>24634878
or you just weren't accepted to the main campus and are justifying it
>>
PSU engineering here. it's very tough.
>>
Too bad you can't stay with Jerry Sandusky
>>
>>24635884
who the fuck is that retard
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.