[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else really scared of the idea that their mom will die eventually?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 53606-29660.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
53606-29660.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
Who else really scared of the idea that their mom will die eventually?

My mom is already 60 and I think she has a few more years before Alzheimer's and she might pass away before she's 70.

I don't have any other family either. I feel like I'll feel the ultimate solitude when she's gone.
>>
me, same with my dad, i wish i was nicer to them as a kid
>>
>>24631739
My birth mother died when I was 12. Came home, she was in the middle of cardiac arrest. Nothing could be done once EMTs arrived.

Father was scymbag, never in the picture, so my mom's little sister adopted me.

Now she's sick and has lung disease.

I'm basically crippled with anxiety of having to deal with the grief after she is gone, as I know precisely what it feels like to lose a parent.
>>
I think everyone goes through grief. But OP even if your mom dies, she'll still be in your head, in your attitudes and choices. Enjoy your mom while you have her. Good luck to both of you.
>>
>>24631796
i feel u man.

I worry about that too, especially recently.

Eventually it will happen, there will be a point where you will not have any parents.

>that's life
>>
>>24631796
I cant WAIT until my mom dies

deadmumbux here i come
>>
I haven't seen my mother in over ten years. She could even be dead already and I would never know it.
>>
>>24632946
Same. Nothing would make me happier than my entire family dying right now. Not that I'd get much deadbux, but enough to live comfy for at least a few years. Then I can kill myself.
>>
>>24631796

I love my mom, I do.

But I'll be relieved when she's gone.
>>
>>24631796
I am. She is the only person I really know. I'm trying my best to become more normie, but it's just not going fast enough. I hope I can step it up because I don't think she's going to be with me much longer.
>>
There is nothing in the world that is worse than anticipatory grief.
You get the same feelings that grief holds, and you know that you will have to go through the pain again in the future
>>
>>24633191
I feel you so hard right now bro
>>
can you please stop posting threads like these? they really trigger my depression..
>>
Too bad they wont die sooner so i can get deadmumbux like the others in this thread.

>tfw mom had me young but i still ended up autistic and mentally ill
>>
If you love your parents and would be sad if they died you are a normie and need to leave.
>>
>tfw you type a post, but delete it because you imagine it somehow ending up in the hands of the people you least want to read it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.