[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>poor all my life >i judge rich people and exclude them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11
File: 1448736837025.png (492 KB, 1000x488) Image search: [Google]
1448736837025.png
492 KB, 1000x488
>poor all my life
>i judge rich people and exclude them from my life even when they try to get to know me
>i have no real sympathy for rich people because they have money to support them in anything they want to do

am i a bad person?
>>
>>24631651
you're just a fox without grapes senpai
>>
i mean, a lack of empathy/sympathy for another human being is bad. don't get me wrong, i lack empathy/sympathy for many people but i don't fool myself into thinking it's not morally wrong.

your lack of empathy is understandable, but it's purely an indulgence of envy
>>
>>24631651
No, I think you'd be a bad person if you disliked them, but used them anyway to try and get shit.
>>
File: 1445113353347.png (70 KB, 535x600) Image search: [Google]
1445113353347.png
70 KB, 535x600
>>24631651
It's totally ok, comrade.
I'd rather nationalize their riches via force, though.

EAT
THE
RICH!
>>
Yes you are a bad person, but at least you can take solace in the fact that you have a good excuse for it.
>>
I hate rich people. They're so delusional it's amazing.
>trained to study their whole life
>complain they don't like their major
>get A's anyway
>have anxiety over exams, and not shit like FOOD or A JOB
>expect to get internships or jobs within a week of applying
>>
>>24631651

I only hate rich people because they all like to say poor folks are poor because we're all bad people and shit like that. Like poverty is a character flaw and not a temporary state.
>>
No, you're just probably not very good at understanding other people.

It's definitely a flaw but it's one that many people have so don't worry too much
>>
>roommate talking about his job and post graduation plans
>"maybe I'll make around 50k"
>"with my gf working we could get around 100k"
>"it's not decent but it's livable, at least before I start med school"
>tfw my mom raised 4 kids on 25k a year with government assistance
>I'm praying I'll be able to find a job that'll pay 20k
>MAYBE get 40k after a few years

Rich kids really live in a completely different world. There was this other time when he was telling me about a new pair of shoes he got that were "only $200".
>>
How rich are we talking? Do you hate me, kouhai?
>>
>>24631923
It is, you are poor for a reason matey.
>>
>>24631967
iktf
>talking with female in some feels thread
>she makes $60k
>will only marry if guy makes $120k+, she's waiting until she makes $100k
>she somehow makes $60k, doesn't pay rent, and has trouble saving
What the fuck is wrong with normalfags
>>
It's sad that I come from a rich enough family where my dad bought me a 80k car for 18th birthday, and I'm still a KHV.
>>
>>24631651

When you see a successful person, you are supposed to think "wow, I hope I can be like him some day", not "a bloo bloo I hate him, everyone should come down to my level, hard work never got anyone anywhere a bloo bloo"

And it doesn't matter if a lot of people are born into wealth. To keep that wealth, those people have learned hard work and resiliance, otherwise they would have pissed that wealth away by their 20's.

Sorry, but this dumb leftist attitude of distrusting people who are better than you is tearing this civilisation apart
>>
>>24631651
you can associate or not associate with whoever you want on whatever basis you please. The point where you become an asshole is where you cross into "It's okay to take their stuff because I deserve it more"
>>
>>24631960
i am good at understanding people

>>24631972
not hate, but just casual dislike

>>24632013
op here

this post made me shake my head in disappointment

please go to another thread or something
>>
>>24631651
>be black
>i judge white people and exclude them from my life even when they try to get to know me
>i have no real sympathy for white people because they have white privilege
>>
>>24632060
You clearly aren't if you can;t feel empathy and understand how situations different to yours can be problematic
>>
>>24632002

>doesn't pay rent and has trouble saving
>DOESNT PAY RENT
>HAS TROUBLE SAVING

What the fuck. Yes I fucking mad.
>>
>>24631974

Right. The reason is that I'm living on my own while working to get my bachelors on my own dime. I have no reliable support network unlike the wealthy and upper middle class. Until I graduate and have the time I need to get a halfway decent job that doesn't wreck my body and suck my soul out through my ears, poor I shall remain.
>>
>>24632089
no, i can feel empathy but i just dont when regarding people that are rich

why should i feel for them when they wouldnt blink about my problems?

its scientifically proven that rich people are assholes more of the time than normal people without wealth
>>
>>24631651
yes, bitter shits like you and the media support behind them is just unacceptable and the reason why we as a people cannot move forward.

We need communication and understanding between the workers and the owners, which is why I really like Nationalist Integralism as an ideology.
>>
>>24632049

My dad died a few years after my youngest sister was born. The posthumous checks from the VA are the only reason I could afford college.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>24632178
dude hes trolling stop replying to him he is going to keep attacking you regardless of what you say

there are always people like that when this topic comes up from my experience
>>
>>24632195

Yeah you're right. Insomnia is a bitch I should probably just get off 4chan.
>>
>>24632026

>A lot of people are born into wealth
>To keep that wealth and to get more, they fund the campaigns of politicians who then enact policies and laws which give them an even bigger cut of the pie. Then they pay talk show bobbleheads and various figures in the entertainment industry to lionize the wealthy while demonizing the poor.
>>
>>24631651
>good friend with a rich kid all through middle school
>I got to a public high school and he goes private
> he has rich friends, full ride to college, job from his dad's friend
>now he's married, has a kid on the way, all of his highschool friends hang out with him
>I am barely getting by, live in a shit apartment and work as a programmer

Life's hard man and the rich will always have it easier
>>
>>24632026
>To keep that wealth, those people have learned hard work and resiliance

lel you are saying putting your bux into diverse stock/bond/hedge fund portfolio is hard work?
they don't even do that, they hire finance advisors that do the work for them

they can rest in their mansions fprever without doing anything
>>
tbqh literally every single problem i have in life i could solve if i became wealthy

i would never complain either because i'd just look back at my shit past and be grateful i'm not living it anymore
>>
File: class_war.jpg (11 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
class_war.jpg
11 KB, 194x259
>>24632026
>dumb leftist attitude
you are asking for it
>>
>>24632370
please do not turn this thread into a hateful one
>>
>>24632340
Same. Well, the one thing I still wouldn't have is a female companion, because I'll never settle being betabux.

But, yeah, a random $100k falling in my lap right now, I'd live frugally for a decade and be happy as anything.
>>
File: 1428784617360.jpg (112 KB, 812x531) Image search: [Google]
1428784617360.jpg
112 KB, 812x531
>>24632370
here, read this commiepasta
>>
>hate rich people
>convince yourself that rich people are morally flawed
>convince yourself that you don't want to be rich
>don't have any goals
>spend your life avoiding hard work, climbing the ladder and saving
>wonder why you are always poor
>hate rich people
>the cycle repeats itself

Leftism is essentially nihilism.
Don't let yourself be suckered into that thinking.
Leftism. Not even once
>>
>>24632271
why don't you move to bay area and earn more?

btw another programmer here: I was a libertarian until I saw how markets fuck up everything (the environment, the people), so I became a lefty

wealth should be redistributed
>>
>>24631651
>am i a bad person
No, you're just retarded. The easiest way to get rich is to make friends with rich people.
>>
>>24631897
>trained to study their whole life
nope
>complain they don't like their major
I like my major, I hate electives, and I doubt I'm going to finish my degree ever
>get A's anyway
I only got A's in my required courses
>have anxiety over exams, and not shit like FOOD or A JOB
true desu
>expect to get internships or jobs within a week of applying
I had a job straight out of high school, and haven't been unemployed since.
>>
>>24632308

You have never dealt with stock trading, have you?

Well maybe you should start investing. Maybe you should start changing you life instead of bitching
>>
>>24632422
This copypasta reflects the history, but it doesn't mean we can't do better than that. You, Americans, at least could provide free healthcare and college to your citizen. Europeans have it and the don't pay more taxes than you. You basically keked yourself with 1-st world tax rates and 3-rd world public services.

>>24632453
Can you point to a meaningful alternative? Because current global turbo-capitalism is clearly not sustainable on this tiny planet with 7 300 000 000 people (that's just 200x100 meter land patch per person).
>>
File: eat_porky.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
eat_porky.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>24632595
You are either stupid or sarcastic if you think that the Rich day-trade their stocks.
Every rich family has a financial office staffed with professionals that manager their funds. The rich just give them general orders to invest in some industry, or don't interfere at all.

Smaller richies just create trust funds for themselves and their children (yep, trust fund babby).

>Maybe you should start changing you life instead of bitching
The rational way of changing my life is voting for people that will eat you, porky.
>>
>>24632026

>work hard and you'll be millionaire in no time!

Hey retard, sir... may i have a look at your savings?
>>
>>24632700
if your solution is to take what you want from others by whatever means, how are you any better than what you say they are?
>>
>>24632453

There are 8 billion people on this planet, you think that if EVERYONE TRIED HARD most of them would still be millionaires/billionaires?
The rich are parasites, they only exist because there are millions of "poor" people willing to work for peanuts.
If everyone was independant of eachother then the rich woulnd't exist!
>>
>>24632797
>how are you any better than what you say they are

My measure of betterness is an aggregate of average happiness, life expectancy, education and other social/economical metrics. If the policy results in growth of this metric, the policy is good.

For example there are 5 empty properties for every homeless in US. The obvious thing is to redistribute said properties to people that need them.
>>
File: 1445399585913.jpg (141 KB, 720x699) Image search: [Google]
1445399585913.jpg
141 KB, 720x699
>>24632604
>Europeans don't pay more taxes than you.

Top kek, found the stupidest thing I'll read all day.
>>
A question to the lefties in this thread

Do you really believe that your philosophies are the objective truth?

Because it seems to me like you only hold these ideas because you were brought up in a generation that was taught from birth that being a victim is good, successful people shouldn't be trusted, hard work is a myth, progress must give way to "equality", and other lies
>>
>>24632700
>Every rich family has a financial office staffed with professionals that manager their funds. The rich just give them general orders to invest in some industry
>confirmed for not knowing any .01 percenters
Rich people buy a fuckton of real estate if they care about investing. Or have a single financial manager if they're not concerned about growth.
>>
>>24632923
How much more a German pays to the state than, say, Californian? ~50% of their income
The German has free high quality education and free healthcare, the Californian doesn't.

Your picture about Denmark is hardly relevant because Denmark is one of oil states with high cost of living.
>>
>>24633008
Cool evidence there bro.
>>
>>24632090
Chad's drinks don't pay for themselves :^)
>>
>>24632911
>>My measure of betterness is an aggregate of average happiness, life expectancy, education and other social/economical metrics. If the policy results in growth of this metric, the policy is good.
Happiness is an awfully subjective thing. Difficult to measure too. So anyway what do you do in the event of conflicts or disagreements about what policy will be the best for everyone? Cause a lot of people - not just the top 1% - own stuff and aren't going to be very happy at all if you expropriate it. If you respect the rights of the minority then you're not going to get very far with your redistribution. If you don't, you're just creating a totalitarian state and crushing those who don't agree with you.

That's not good, if the implication isn't clear.
>>
File: 1335307401603.jpg (441 KB, 1800x900) Image search: [Google]
1335307401603.jpg
441 KB, 1800x900
>>24631651
as a poorfag how often do you really come in contact with people that are really that wealthy?
>>
>>24631651
petulant autist
>>
>>24632925
>Do you really believe that your philosophies are the objective truth?

They can be challenged with reason and empirical arguments, but no bible plz (also note that Jesus was true lefty, he opposed the rich).

>you were brought up in a generation that was taught from birth that being a victim is good, successful people shouldn't be trusted, hard work is a myth, progress must give way to "equality", and other lies
You just try to accuse lefties of every trait you don't like in people

Left people generally support labor and hard work. But npte that trading stocks at microsecond latencies and\or creating multilayered derivative contracts is NOT considered "hard work". It's just a high-tech form of scamming.

If there is a myth then it is the financial sector and its supposed benefits to anybody but the rich and well connected.
Just two letters for you: Q E
>>
>>24632026
>those people have learned hard work and resiliance

Not buying that. I get what you're saying, but not every millionaire is a bastion of character, that's stupid.
>>
I feel this way, but towards attractive people/people that are allowed to have sex.
>>
I am poor to. Am Russian and parents die when I was young. Is my dream to move to Canada. Such wonderful persons there!

But you should not hating those with more then you. Is not good, show kindness.
>>
>>24633162
Who made you the judge of what work is or isn't useful? Someone's paying all those traders and fund managers. That someone apparently finds them useful enough to justify the cost.
>>
>>24633008
>The German has free high quality education and free healthcare
>free
>50% of income tax burden
>second highest of any euro state
>lower before tax average income than US
>lower wage growth than the US
>lower GDP growth than the US
>weakening currency
>poor ease of doing business index
>significantly lower home ownership rate
Man, Germany sounds great!
>>
>>24633132
> Cause a lot of people - not just the top 1% - own stuff
1) The middle class is shrinking, 1% already has 45% of global wealth.
2) Obviously my redistributive policy is not targeted at middle class. 1% and 0.1% is where it is.
> aren't going to be very happy at all if you expropriate it
truth is, the usefulness of money is approx. log(x), so they won't be much less happy

>If you don't, you're just creating a totalitarian state and crushing those who don't agree with you.
It's called a progressive tax, you don't have to dismantle the democracy to do that (even if fox news tells you the opposite). In fact, more wealth redistribution will make for better educated citizens that will make better decisions as voters.

Also this one
>Happiness is an awfully subjective thing.
There are standard happiness tests and you can do even better by analyzing blood (happiness and stress have their biological markers etc). My "goodness score" is measurable. It is necessary to debate coefficients and other details to come up with complete function though.
>>
Capitalists are truly disgusting.
>>
wageslaves
>>
>>24633341
>>truth is, the usefulness of money is approx. log(x), so they won't be much less happy
They might disagree with you on that.
>more wealth redistribution will make for better educated citizens that will make better decisions as voters.
You don't need to look very far to find well-educated people who have differing or downright opposing opinions about political and economic policy issues of all sorts.

The point is, people will disagree with you. No matter how objective you think your New Order is, a lot of people will say "I want no part of it". So you either accommodate that, or you force your will upon them. Choose the former and the rich will take their money and leave to some place less confiscatory, like Pfizer just did. Choose the latter and you're just a thug with a fancy manifesto.
>>
>>24633217
There is empirical evidence that shows that FIRE (Finance, Investment, Real Estate) economies fare worse at times of crisis. There is strong evidence that wall street machinations cause financial crises, both small (flash crash) and large (2008). It is obvious that this part of economy should be regulated much more tightly than it is now.

Fiat money are controlled by the government, so it is up to the people to decide what should/shouldn't be done with them.

>That someone apparently finds them useful enough to justify the cost.
Supermarkets plan for a small part of their goods being stolen, so they are basically paying the thugs. Are thugs useful?
Fed pays 600+ billion $ to an organisation that kills people around the globe. Are killers useful and good?
>>
>>24633458
>Choose the former and the rich will take their money and leave to some place less confiscatory, like Pfizer just did.

>Implying there was this much freedom for corps
>Implying there is no expat tax for porky
>Implying the pfizer merger hole won't be closed

> No matter how objective you think your New Order is, a lot of people will say "I want no part of it".

lel guys wanna free education, free healthcare, also no more porky?
- "I want no part of it. Wanna service the rich. Sry."

I don't think redistribution is such controversial a policy as to require real dictatorship to implement it. Democracy will work just fine.
>>
File: 6lKlVtnh.jpg (100 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
6lKlVtnh.jpg
100 KB, 1024x678
>>24631651
I dont usually say things like this but why dont you just take advantage of the fact that wealthy people want to socialize with you.

>write a book
>>
>>24633485
>>Supermarkets plan for a small part of their goods being stolen, so they are basically paying the thugs. Are thugs useful?
You're coming at that from the wrong direction. The supermarket is just saying that the optimal level of theft isn't zero, like one might expect, because after a certain point the security to prevent the next marginal dollar of theft costs more than a dollar. They don't think the thief provides a useful service, they just aren't willing to spend more to stop him than he would otherwise steal.

>Fed pays 600+ billion $ to an organisation that kills people around the globe. Are killers useful and good?
I'm gonna guess you're referring to the US military. Which the voting public as a whole seems to, in aggregate, think we need.

the point is that there isn't an objective measure of useful or good work like you seem to think there is. Only subjective ones. The work will get done if someone is willing to pay someone else enough money to persuade them to do it, regardless of whether you or I or anyone else thinks the work is valuable. Get that labor theory of value nonsense out of your head.
>>
>>24631651
>>24631651
>>24631651
>>24631651
>>24631651

mods please delete my thread, people arent being respectful to eachother
>>
>>24633602
>>lel guys wanna free education, free healthcare, also no more porky?
>- "I want no part of it. Wanna service the rich. Sry."
>I don't think redistribution is such controversial a policy as to require real dictatorship to implement it. Democracy will work just fine.

About half the electorate voted for Romney. People vote on other motivations than just "who will give me the most free stuff?", as the Democratic party seems to forget sometimes. There's a big part of the general public that doesn't like what you're proposing *even though it would benefit them*, on first principles, because they think it's unfair to take stuff away from other people, even if they have a lot of it.
>>
so what am I supposed to do? Give you all my lunch money just because my parents worked hard and yours were alcoholics? i could treat you a meal but youd probably think of me as a "rich piece of shit" anyway. You are just reinforcing a belief that that the poor are inherently shit people desu
>>
File: world3.jpg (415 KB, 978x1316) Image search: [Google]
world3.jpg
415 KB, 978x1316
>>24633639
>>24633706
I'm not American, so I won't debate nuances of US politics with you guys (it's plain boring anyway, just 2 parties.. meh).

But this one deserves a reply
>the point is that there isn't an objective measure of useful or good work like you seem to think there is. Only subjective ones. The work will get done if someone is willing to pay someone else enough money to persuade them to do it, regardless of whether you or I or anyone else thinks the work is valuable. Get that labor theory of value nonsense out of your head.

This is a flawed market fundamentalist argument. I know this because I was a market fundie myself when I was younger. The thesis is built on welfare theorems that hold for free markets [composed of rational agents with full information and zero transaction costs], with these assumptions it is really true that price represents objective [aggregate of subjective] value of good.

But the truth is, humans are very far from rational agents, the information distribution is very asymmetric, and the transaction cost is high to very high (e.g. changing a job is a transaction in labor market).

The theorem doesn't hold in the real world, and the implications are scary: people, driven by capitalism can easily destroy themselves because they systemically misallocate capital. This is called "externalities", though if humans were rational the externality penalty would be included in the price (the coal would be muuuch more pricey because, you know, it cooks us alive).

We don't have a second Earth, we won't even have a second civilization. If we fuck this world we are fucked, and that's it. No amount of QE will save you from your ignorance of basic physics (energy, thermodynamics). Nature doesn't care if people are systemically deluded.

If we don't do something about capitalism it will kill us, probably before the end of this century. There is no God out there to save you.
>>
>tfw you're still so poor that you're still sharing a room in your house with your brother in your 20s.

The rich don't know what suffering is.
Even with everyone working in our household, we still barely have enough to get by. We struggle to save anything. Any problem we come across usually wipes anything we save up out.
Even with a degree I had to sacrifice a lot to get I still can't land a good job since no-one wants to hire anyone without experience. The old catch 22.
(And in honesty, compared to a lot of people in our area we're better off. Most people have no hope, and if they are white, will get no handouts compared to the pakistanis, polish, Romanians ect. And will almost indefinitely be stuck on the waiting list for housing and stuck in the lodge)

I don't have the connections someone with the same education but more well off would have.
Im constantly try to improve myself but I'm shackled by having to work my ass off for peanuts, having mild depression since childhood, and spending a lot of time patching up shit that's falling apart around me.

It's not surprising I resent the rich a bit. Especially the retired old ones that are completely detached from reality and burn money on their addiction to wine. That money could be put to much better use.
>>
>>24631651
>poor as shit
>best friend is a rich fag
>neither of us cares about money

he doesn't patronize me and I don't beg, but at the same time he doesn't care about buying 4 bottles of champaign to get drunk off and I don't feel awkward that he pays - I don't treat him differently or ever take advantage of it so somehow it works
>>
>>24631651
No. You're not. Being poor turns people into monsters in a way. Extremes generally aren't too healthy.
>>
>>24634071
>ect
I know why you're poor.
>>
>>24634113
Oh yes because I fuck up my etc. sometimes when typing casually?
Sure pal.
>>
>>24634071
Is it bad that all this post did was reminded me I needes to go put the wine away before I pass out? I feel like it is...
>>
>>24632026
Actually you're wrong. If you're born into wealth and aren't stupid i.e. have normie groupthink, you're likely to not squander your wealth. Bootstrapping your way takes much more effort and spoils your very soul.
>>
>>24632026
Yes good goyim, keep mopping the floor of my office and you'll be as rich as me someday!
No sense providing services to the poor since you will be rich so soon, right?
>>
>>24632106
The real reason is your parents were too stupid to do what you are doing now to maybe pass down an estate or business to you
>>
>>24632453
Woah woah woah, buddy. No one said the rich were morally flawed least not me. You have to admit climbing the ladder basically turns you into a soulless husk. There is nothing wrong with nhilism.
>>
>>24631651 (OP)
>>24631651 (OP)
>>24631651 (OP)
>>24631651 (OP)
>>24631651 (OP)

mods please delete my thread, people arent being respectful to eachother
>>
>>24632925
>he believes there is an objective truth
>>
Me too OP.

I hate being poor.
>>
>>24631967
This is exactly how I feel with my gf.

>she makes $17 an hour
>I make $13
>complains about her friend having a 55k/yr job with just an associates degree and no work experience
>says her goal is to make $50k by the end of next year
>we live in Florida
>I pay more rent than her for my apartment cause I only have one roommate, she has two
>I literally can pay for a years rent and utilities in a nice neighborhood with $6000
>my Mom raised me and my sister on about $25k/yr
>had all modern amenities, fast internet, nice area, enough food, each of us have a car

I'm not knocking her aspiration to make $50k/yr but holy shit what the FUCK does she need so much money for. Even after rent and all bills paid I still have about $500 left over every month to save/spend on whatever. She works the same as me and makes $5 more an hour.

I will never understand richfags
>>
>>24633984
>I was a market fundie myself when I was younger
no you weren't, if you were you'd have a greater breadth of knowledge and wouldn't be spouting memes

>If we don't do something about capitalism it will kill us

humans in the government are also far from rational agents

in order to be rational humans need feedback and the large bureaucracies needed by government increase the distance from reality to the administrator, there is also the fact that the average voter is not an expert in all things

the soviet union drained the aral sea, native americans hunted the mastodon to extinction, when they gained the gun they started overhunting the bison too

2 examples of your ideal society basically did exactly the same thing you say evil capitalists do, the difference is in a free society environmentalists are allowed to run around complaining about it
>>
File: Capture.png (20 KB, 477x450) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
20 KB, 477x450
>lending my Mom my credit card to pay her rent
>tfw

desu tho I want to die lmao
>>
>>24634363
>>my Mom raised me and my sister on about $25k/yr
>>had all modern amenities, fast internet, nice area, enough food, each of us have a car
She either had a lot of savings, a lot of debt, or a lot of gov't assistance. You're hovering right above the poverty line at 25k per annum with 2 children.
>>
>>24634430
Apartments are cheap as fuck in Florida senpai.

We never went on vacations or anything but never seemed to struggle too hard.
>>
File: 1447120613684.jpg (77 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1447120613684.jpg
77 KB, 460x628
>>24631651
I was poor all my life, even intentionally starved as a child. Grew up eating ramen noodles and rice.

This girl I started to get to know (who liked me) turned out to be a millionaire. Not like I care, but I noticed rich people have no consideration for what poor people have gone through.

One time she was trying to justify theft, and I told her I wouldn't be tempted to steal even if I was starving. She said she highly doubted i've ever been in a situation like that. I don't know why but it pissed me the fuck off. over 9000. I remember having to eat cat food because it was the only thing in the room they had me locked in that I could eat.

Rich people don't know how nice they have it.

Needless to say, we're not talking anymore. You can be worth a trillion dollars, but if you're a cunt nothing can fix that.
>>
>>24634494
That pissed me off just reading it. I can't even imagine the kind of fury you had that moment.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.