[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels: Autistic Robot Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1443488321274.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
1443488321274.gif
36 KB, 200x146
>tfw you have a deep romantic attraction to girls
>tfw you can imagine life with every girl that is nice to you
>tfw you can pretty much fuck any girl expect if they're hideous
>tfw once masturbation is over, girls don't even matter anymore
>tfw if you feel any connection with a girl, you will get bored of them
>tfw afraid to commit and get shit on by them
>tfw you can never love someone
>tfw afraid to approach women because they might get offended and wouldn't like creeps approaching them 24/7 but you're so conscious about hurting people, you don't hurt them even though Chad does
>tfw even if you imagine yourself getting a gf, you're afraid she'll leave you because you're boring
>tfw even if you imagine yourself getting a gf, you're afraid you wouldn't know how to please a girl
>tfw even if you imagine yourself getting a gf, you don't want to sacrifice yourself so much for her
>>
>tfw you feel attracted to a girl
>tfw you do your best to overcome your nature to spend more time with her, actually learn how to text so you can talk to her often
>tfw all your normal friends are happy that you're doing this, are proud of you, encourage you onward, say that the two of you would be the cutest couple
>tfw just as you feel like you're reaching the turning point, you abruptly lose almost all romantic and sexual attraction to her

What the fuck is wrong with my brain?
>>
File: 1404861716044.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1404861716044.png
39 KB, 645x773
>>24631841

I wish I was asexual, robot. I'm surrounded by beautiful girls 24/7 and I want to touch their skins, man. Their soft skin. Their smell.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1083x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1083x715
>>24631647
>thread for actual autism gets only 2 responses

/r9k/ is dead
>>
File: 1447202486594s.jpg (6 KB, 250x160) Image search: [Google]
1447202486594s.jpg
6 KB, 250x160
>>24631647
>tfw my oneitis called me weird

Fucking bitch.
>>
>>24632566
whining about relationshit is garbage same as any topic involving women
>>
>>24632566
The robot is back faggot.
>>
>>24632670
i know that feel senpai
you must be a highschooler
>>
>>24631647
I feel you m8

>tfw the only girl I really like right now is from another part of the globe and I can never have her in real life
>tfw you only get to dream and imagine what could have been
>she's perfect to me and I'm too afraid of getting serious and hurting myself more
>too afraid that I'd hurt her in the long run
>too afraid and desensitized to go back through all that long distance relationship that I used to do
>we can only communicate via chatting yet she's the only girl that understands and actually enjoys having a convo with me
>only girl that shares my interests
>i think about her almost everyday that it's slowly killing me
>she probably has a bf anyway
>tfw so apathetic and hopeless you have to act OK towards everyone
>>
>>24632857
But I'm in uni.
>>
>>24632964
Eh, alot of the same situations occur in uni and highschool. My mistake.
>>
>>24632995
It's alright man.
>>
>can only fap
>no desire for real sex
>don't care about grils
>can't feel love
I love my parent's in the sense I'm loyal to my family but I can't imagine having a gf and caring about them.
>>
>>24631886
Being asexual is not as it's cracked up to be. Imagine not even having the willpower or any reason to desire people. Or being able to appreciate them. Life is a fucking locker room, there's no intrigue or reason to be around people. I wish I had your desire and passion, I really do.
>>
>tfw attracted to a girl
>tfw every girl I've ever liked has liked me back
>tfw I always end up sperging multiple times when I realize this, and lose the girl
>tfw I now avoid any girl I feel mild feelings for or any girl that shows feelings for me
>tfw I'm so confused. I want a gf yet I don't. Is it the fear?
>>
File: picture.png (7 KB, 283x181) Image search: [Google]
picture.png
7 KB, 283x181
>>24632727
>the robot has risen from the dead

robot confirmed for being christ and the savior of this board. Praise be to the robot.
>>
File: ded.gif (2 MB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
2 MB, 234x200
>>24631886
>I want to touch their skins, man. Their soft skin. Their smell.
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dumb fucking animals up in here.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.