[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wageslave feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Wage slave wojack.jpg (77 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Wage slave wojack.jpg
77 KB, 900x675
>tfw don't want to go to bed because if i close my eyes next thing i will hear and see is a loud, rude alarm clock that triggers a mini panic attack
>>
>>24631150
Having nothing to do sucks. Fucking NEETfags are losers no matter how good they make it sound.
>>
Oh man i was just going through this.

So tired but if i sleep ill just be jarred awake and have to work.

Why live
>>
>>24631150
I'm getting kicked out in 3 months.

The last job I worked at was over two years ago - and I quit after the first shift because I spent 9 and a half hours in a busy kitchen doing nothing but washing dishes and then I see that I'm scheduled to work the next 5 consecutive days!

How do you guys deal with it / where's a not-so-terrible place to work in a busy city with no credentials?
>>
>tfw sunrise alarm clock
>point light at you
>1 hour prior to alarm, slowly becomes brighter and brighter
>wake up ready to go before the audible alarm even goes off

Shit was great for working night shift.
>>
>>24631379
Come to Raleigh, NC
All you see is help wanted signs, No skills needed
>>
>>24631150
iktfb

I tried setting up songs in my phone to be the alarm tone, and have a CD player/alarm clock as well - but I end up loathing those after a whole just because I associate them with being ripped out of a wonderful dream land.

and the regular WAH WAH WAH WAH or BEEBEEBEEBEEP BEEBEEBEEBEEP alarms are pure anciety material.

I'm trying going to bed with a new tone on my phone every night and shuffling them around.
>>
>>24631207
stay jelly, wagekek
>>
>>24631449
I'll look into that, rent is dirt cheap over there isn't it?

I live in Canada though so I'm not sure how simple moving away and working will be for me.
>>
I've only had to be a wageslave for a short time when I was a teenager. I've been pretty fortunate to never have to get a shitty job that I hated but recently I've been put in a position where I might actually have to get a shitty job but I REALLY don't fucking want to.

I'm not a neet, I've just spent so long not doing actual work that I can't see myself going back to it. And I hated it so much when I was in it that the thought of going right back into it puts a pit in my stomach

I just want to live a life doing something I love and get paid a nice livable amount on it
>>
>They call for "mandatory" overtime
>I worked two twelve hour shifts back to back last week
>They expect me to work a total of 5 twelve hour shifts back to back on top of university classes

Ain't happening.
The pay would be nice, but come on.
>>
>>24631557
Yeah the thing is that downtown is crowded but just outside of it lets just say, too much houses/Apartments, not enough people. So rent is pretty cheap and you can get a nice place
>>
Step 1: Get a femanon to Vocaroo herself saying "Good morning, baby. Time to wake up. I hope you have a nice day."
Step 2: Set that as your alarm
>>
File: 1448272789520.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1448272789520.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>tfw work around qt high schoolers all day
>perving on those plump, still forming titties and tight asses
>>
>>24631473
Invest in a radio clock
>>
>>24631889
That would only piss me off even more.

Terrible idea, m8.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.