[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well guys in a few weeks the new year will begin. How did 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 14
File: 1443740062607.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1443740062607.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
Well guys in a few weeks the new year will begin.
How did 2015 treat you?
Was it better than 2014?
>>
>>24630964
2015 was 100% shit. 2014 was 99% shit.
>>
File: Fat dog.jpg (62 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
Fat dog.jpg
62 KB, 500x371
It was fucking awful
>>
>>24630964
Bad. No.
>>
I just hope to the gods that by the end of next year my life won't be this pathetic.
>>
Yes, actually went out and got girls, even got a girlfriend whose 17
>>
>>24630964
I did some of the things I was setting out to achieve but I still got keked by paperwork and the like so I still didn't get a job, which was one of the biggest things I wanted to do.

Still I'm in a better position to search for jobs now so I guess it could have been quite worse.
>>
>>24630964
It was the best year of my life.
>made three friends
>one of them likes me
>lost 70 lbs
>got the heat turned back on after two years of cold showers and freezing winters
>>
>>24630964
can someone make a rose thread?
>>
File: 1447301047654.jpg (50 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1447301047654.jpg
50 KB, 720x540
>>24631107
How was 2015 for you?
>>
>>24631152
Any year alive is a good year. Now make a Rose thread OP
>>
>>24630964
No, I want off this ride. I want to go back to 2010. My life has only gotten worse. I miss back when things weren't all blase. I miss back when I had romantic interest in girls.
>>
File: 1423028853370.gif (997 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1423028853370.gif
997 KB, 500x281
>>24631179
What do you think happened that made your life shit?
>>
>completed another year of uni with decent grades
>went on a acid trip in a music festival and ended hooking up with a qt the whole 4 days
>moved out of parents and living on my own
>been hooking up with a co-worker past month, having the most sex I've ever had in my life

I think I've become a normie
>>
File: 1448597668739.png (148 KB, 787x796) Image search: [Google]
1448597668739.png
148 KB, 787x796
I'm going to attempt no fap for all of 2016.
>>
>>24631217
I moved out and work a wage slave job. I drink all the time. I haven't kissed a girl since last December. I just keep becoming more and more of an asshole and less afraid of being one. I keep becoming more and more of a slob. I haven't cleaned my bathroom in 10 months. I'm embarrassed for not already having graduated college. My car I've had since high school is embarassing now. I suck at school. I haven't improved in any way for the last two years.
>>
File: 1424823748821.jpg (23 KB, 434x438) Image search: [Google]
1424823748821.jpg
23 KB, 434x438
>>24631318
>I'm going to attempt no fap for all of 2016.

Fucking hope you're going try and get laid. or else your balls will fucking hurt like a mf
>>
>>24631424
Nah, no cumming, stroking, or grinding allowed. Complete innocence for the entire year.
>>
File: life right now.jpg (22 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
life right now.jpg
22 KB, 299x299
>>24631369
Your life is like mine. Minus the moving out, drinking all the time, and kissing girl.

>I'm 22
>still in college
>not sure if I want to be an accountant anymore
>no gf ever
>always falling in love with any girl who shows me attention
>lost all my muscles
>back to being a twigmode
>depressed all the time
>best friend moved away
>no friends at uni
>working at a shit job with shit hrs

feel like this shit will never end.
The only reason why I haven't killed myself is because i don't want to hurt my mom and sister.

anyways how old are you?
>>
File: 1444168609692.png (358 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1444168609692.png
358 KB, 600x450
>>24630964
I'd just like things to be a little bit fucking easier. Not a lot, just a tad bit less stress. It's not that I hate people, but I do seem to feel a lot better when they're not around.
Here's to 2016, maybe I'll shoot myself this year. Maybe I'll just stuff my pockets full of rocks and walk into the sea. Unlimited possibilities.
>>
Do they actually make heart shaped contacts?
if so if i ever get a gf or a qt trap i would make them put them on everytime for sex
>>
>>24630964
>How did 2015 treat you?
It was one big nothing.
I did nothing
I experienced nothing
I accomplished nothing.
And I remember nothing from it
My birthday is in a few days and it seems like just yesterday I was eating a McRib for my birthday dinner.
That was one year ago of course.

I surprise myself whenever I take those "robot tests" you see posted around where you have to tally up points to determine if you're a wizard, robot, cyborg, etc. I always score very low and the only points I get are usually from being clean.
>>
File: for shame.gif (833 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
for shame.gif
833 KB, 500x316
I haven't done anything
i got my GED but i haven't found a job or even started looking
i was originally supposed to be in my own place a couple months ago.
but nothing happened. hell i hardly even left my room
2015 was nothing for me
>>
>>24630964
the second half of 2014 and the first half of 2015 was me enjoying the NEET life as much as possible.

Now with this 2nd half of 2015 coming to a close I realize it's time to move on. Not because of empty threats by my parents but because I have nothing left to do as a NEET. I've watched most if not all anime that I cared to watched, twice. I've played all but some of the backlog of my PS3, some games I've played again for the 7th or 8th time and can't afford any new games or new PS4. My one laptop's battery is totally fried and is sure to fail in other places as well. My ipod is an acient clickwheel relic, my headphones are falling apart. I can't afford my daily energy drinks or weed, I want to go eat fast food whenever i want to, etc.

Also I am 30 and have like 450$ as my life savings. and obviously still live at home. Every end is a new beginning
>>
>>24631815
How did you end up like this?
>>
>>24631079
Same here friend, hope 2016 is even better for you
>>
>>24631546
I'm 22. I want a new job. I work higher end retail for no commission and I'm sick of sucking up to customers day in and day out.
>>
2014 was, as prophesied, the worst year of my life, but it had amazing ups to go with devastating lows where I ended up losing everything, but at least I had fun
2015 was just pain. Nothing more. There were some good moments that I genuinely enjoyed, but every second I spent alone was spent in pain as I whittled away the hours trying to get to the next outing to stop hating myself
If God has anything for me in 2016 it is being safe alone at home, otherwise I'm not seeing next winter
>>
>>24630964
>trying to get through shitty college
>still a shut in no gf virgin jobless neet
>spend past time at home in front of computer
>play vidya with cousin who visits often
>eventually got interested in martial arts
>research on everything
>go full aspie mode looking up tutorials and shadowboxing
>taught myself freestyle staff tricks for fun
>feel like Tony Jaa doing muay thai and boxing combos
>no punching bag so had to work on old furniture and bed mattress
>eventually doing some calisthenics routine
>joined the school's free krotty class for a few weeks
>left because of all the kata and no full contact
>no money to join a muay thai/boxing
gym
>got friends with an MMA enthusiast at school
>hangout at his place to watch fights and work on an actual heavybag with mma gloves
>fast forward to summer
>don't hangout with him anymore
>other cousin who's a grill comes home from another country
>brags about having sex with bfs
>sleeps next to me on the same bed after nights of partying
>teases me/is ok having no top on
>small tits anyway
>can't even do any advances because she's a bitch who would tell
>weeks later moved in different country
>made some asshole friends and a few cool ones
>one of em happens to have done mma and lifts
>become gym rat bros and workout MWF at some free public gym
>getting stronger
>still socially inept and can't get a gf
>all my buds have grills
>that feel of being that guy still
>>
can someone shoop that pepe picture "were did everything go so right from 2012 to 2016" Wishfull thinking bros :
>>
>>24632007
eh.... a mix of a bad childhood, possibly autistic parents who were too busy playing the good cop/bad cop routine to raise their kids properly, older siblings who consider graduating high school to be an accomplishment, and also depression & PTSD following a school shooting at college, and being fired from a slavewage job that I worked at for nearly 10 years because I missed one shift.

That's the short version of it anyways. The shorter version of it is that I just gave up. Better people have worse lives than me and kept on going and became great successes at my age, I just said "fuck it" and stayed inside and just played video games & smoked weed for yearssince I never got to do that as a teen or kid.
>>
>>24632288
Also it doesn't help that I suck at my national language. Makes it hard for me to get along and click with people
>>
Each year is somehow worse than the last. I think a gypsy cursed me.
>>
>>24630964
No it wasn't. I finished with the university this January and started to work in April. In the meantime I moved near to my workplace where I still don't really know anyone; so I'm alone all the time except for working hours, but my colleagues are pretty mean and I hate them like hell.

My depression got worse, my anxiety got worse and I constantly want to kill myself. Compared to this year, 2014 was truly dreamlike.
>>
>>24632361
I know I'm young, but the crippling loneliness, lack of motivation is always bringing me down. I have finals in a few weeks. I am failing 2 classes and I have a feeling I will do bad on the final. >>24631546 this is me.

do you think I have the chance to escape this hell and be a happy normie?
>>
>>24630964

I finally broke away from being a NEET and was forced to make a bunch of friends and have a semi-social life.

I hate it.
>>
>>24632502
Start lifting and eat right, drinking lots of water. You'd be surprised at how much shit that goes on in your mind is caused by your body and can be fixed through your body.

At your age I had NO idea what to do and was dropping out/being expulsed of a lib arts program because of the school shooting that triggered an nihilistic crisis in me. I was also working a shit job with shit hours and hit pay.

My best general advice is do what makes you happy and turn that into a career. The only thing that kept me going since my childhood days was music. I don't know why I never though about doing this 10 years earlier but I'm going to be studying to get a technical degree in music production, assuming I don't get a career going before then. If you don't want to be an accountant, if you even have the little bit of slightest doubt in you, fuck that noise and focus on what you want out of life.

If you can, get away from it all and travel to a new city, a new state, or even a new country. Pack only clothes for a week or so and stay at hostels and meet other people doing the same. Get away from it all to clear your head, maybe get a job planting trees in the middle of buttfuck, nowhere for one summer.
>>
>>24632744
Yeah back when I was fit I was pretty happy. I'm going to try and get back into fitness.

I've thought about taking time off from school just so I could work. I feel like I am wasting time and money just being in school. I just hope I pass my classes. If I do well on my final then I will still end up getting C's, but I guess thats way better than an F.

Thanks for the advice man.
Hope 2016 gets better for you.
>>
File: fug.jpg (114 KB, 849x848) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
114 KB, 849x848
>can't remember 2014
>already forgot the first 6 months of 2015
>>
>>24630964
2015 kicked the shit out of me. i was clean from april 6 to mid-october, though.
2014 was 50% shit, 50% pretty good in that order.
>>
watched anime, played video games and fapped for an entire year
>>
>>24630964
shit, the "years go by faster the older you get" meme is actually true

fuck
>>
did 2014 even happen?
>>
>>24633237
i fucking hate this meme so bad lmao, i wonder how you can slow it down again
>>
>>24631482
>>24631318
holding it in causes cancer. you should ejaculate at least once every two weeks
>>
File: john numbers is a paid shill.jpg (30 KB, 388x533) Image search: [Google]
john numbers is a paid shill.jpg
30 KB, 388x533
>>24630964
i recognize that image.

it's cut off to just the upper body because they're a land whale.
>>
File: 1445387687741.jpg (52 KB, 670x960) Image search: [Google]
1445387687741.jpg
52 KB, 670x960
>>24633828
This is her, isn't it? I'm not sure.
>>
>>24630964

School kicked be out a month before graduation in 2014, shitting on my self esteem and confidence, dint want to talk to friends because of it because I was sentenced to the neet lyf.

2015 is just wallow in self pity. Even though I'm good looking, pretty charismatic and have a big cock im too shit to try dating, hence prostitutes, which are fucking amazing, huge conficence boost when a whore asks why I even need them.

2015 had some highs, but 2014 was better because of school, having some kind of hope and purpose, and abundance of hot chicks.
>>
File: 1440979824823.jpg (92 KB, 679x719) Image search: [Google]
1440979824823.jpg
92 KB, 679x719
Yes, but only because 2014 was a hard act to follow. 2014 was bar none the worst year of my life, so really it could only get better, but 2015 still sucked.
If my gut feeling is right, it'll be better than 2016 too because I do not have a good feeling about it. If I don't move out next year I'll probably lose all hope for myself of accomplishing anything.
>>
>>24630964
>Had first date, it went shit and we never spoke again.
>Discovered new government scheme to help me put a deposit on a house, breddy good.
>Became proud of my brother when he got a job.
>Dad said he was prouder of me than of my brother, for holding down a job for 5 years and getting a car and shit.
>Listened to my dad's wonderful compositions.

In 2016 I hope to have 2 dates with a single girl, even pity dates will suffice.
>>
2015 was a shitty year. I developed into a full robot at uni and then became a NEET.
>>
>>24630964
Ugh I feel disgusted in myself but I had to save this picture those fucking ginormous fun bags
>>
File: Loz Dude What.jpg (11 KB, 235x210) Image search: [Google]
Loz Dude What.jpg
11 KB, 235x210
>>24630964
Was it better than last year? by a long shot, I'd say so.

How did it treat me? Pretty mixed to be honest. I'm pretty indifferent about my year; the only thing left now is to look forward to improving my overall well-being.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.