[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey it's me again, just popping in to chat. I was here every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Hey it's me again, just popping in to chat. I was here every day but didn't really post anything because I was busy but I think I'm back now, or at the very least I am ready to talk again. Those deaths on my reserve I spoke of, they've actually messed me up more than I realised, I went into another fog but this time it I just sort of let it, I am probably to fragile to just directly confront myself about how I feel. I don't want to talk about my feelings. 2 kids died, and now it has me almost obsessed with death, this happened to me before. Of course, I don't have anyone to talk to about any of this, and I got rid of facebook because it's a distraction and not a positive thing for me. I won't miss it.
>>
Can you elaborate? No idea what it is you are talking about. Reserve?
>>
bump 'cause I'm lonely
>>
>>24631103
oh heh I made some friends on here a couple days ago when I told about what happened :x well my reserve, a reservation I'm from but don't currently live on, 2 kids from there died a few days ago in separate incidents. The one, age 17, kid was hit by a drunk driver and was brain dead and then he died a day later, and the other kid committed suicide, age 18. They're like the same age as me, kids shouldn't die :(
>>
>>24631167
Do you mean reservation as in American Indian? That's interesting. I understand what you mean. I was an ambulance driver and saw my fair share of unfortunate and unfair things. No one ever gets out of here alive in the end, and some of us go earlier than others. Them dying doesn't mean you will soon, but I understand it's strange to realize that you will die one day.
>>
>>24631290
Yes, Native American-Canadian. I'm sorry to hear that you had to see such things, but I'm sure in a way it gave you a rare perspective on life, and also I know someone has to do those jobs, I really can respect that although I don't think I ever could do it. It's really got me thinking of some things, like how those boys were going about life, dealing with their own shit, meeting their own people, having thoughts and opinions and dreaming about the next day. All of the sudden there are just two lives less now, and they were so young too, and nice boys. It's kind of got me down because it's not that deaths "shouldn't" or "should" happen, life it's not absolute like that, but why them and why now? And just why? I can even sort of feel my heart ache
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.