[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just date a cute foreveralone girl, /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: 1444411195660.png (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1444411195660.png
16 KB, 300x250
Why don't you just date a cute foreveralone girl, /r9k/?

http://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/3ut43j/25_f4m_midwest_usanywhereus_what_is_your/

Look at this one, she's so autistic that she wrote the entire message in form of a poem, and even her height requirements aren't that bad (5'9). So... what's stopping you?
>>
File: this world.gif (989 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
this world.gif
989 KB, 500x281
>advertising yourself like a fine product up for grabs before the holidays
>>
>>24630837
You have to ask yourself, would you date the female version of yourself.

Those are the types of girls that played animal crossing and minecraft in the back of the classroom when the teacher wasn't looking. This one in particular roleplays on a minecraft server.

Would you put up with an autistic child for your girlfriend? Hell I cant even put up with myself
>>
>>24630979
I dont do any of those things though
I'd date a female version of myself
>>
>>24630926
oh my from where is this gif please
>>
>>24630979
>You have to ask yourself, would you date the female version of yourself.
Fuck yes, that's literally what I want most in life, probably the only thing really.
>>
>>24630997
>>24631110
Maybe that was not such a good question.

The better question is would you be in a relationship with a girl that goes on reddit?
>>
>>24630979

>implying that's not what I've always wanted
>>
>>24631127
Fucking disgusting.
No way.
>>
>>24631127
Sure, why not? I go on reddit too.
>>
>>24630979
That's what I want though. I'm an autistic fuck that can only talk about my interests.
>>
>>24630979
There is like 1 of these type of girls for every 200 hungry betas? Otherwise you wouldn't be seeing 4% of all men going through celibate through their entire life.

Even then most of them will rather go with a normal, functional guy that can save them out of their introverted tendencies if they have decent looks to make up for their social awkwardness.
>>
If you look in the foreveralonewomen subreddit, they have rules about not contacting women who post there, propositioning them. That's right. The foreveralonewomen were propositioned so many times that it became a problem for them.

girls can be robots too :)
>>
Don't, I got introduced to "one of those girls", by a mutual friend.

Changed hair color frequently, nose ring. In school for computer science.
Played tf2/league of legends alot, would scream into the mic alot being annoying. Would be clingy as fuck one day, and then not respond the next day.

Would whine about staceys and how ugly she was (she wasn't, but she wanted self-validation 24/7). Also had beta orbiters around that would harrass me.

The creepiest thing was during sex she expressed her desire to create hafu children (I'm asian), because she'll never be as kawaii as an anime loli. Immediately fucking noped right then.
Like she explicated expressed how her ideal loli qt child would look like and how she'll make her a va/singer in japan.
>>
im glad she has a standards a real catch like her should never settle

https://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/3nft4g/f2559_346lbs_190lbs_156lbs_2_years_still_have_25/
>>
>foreveralone
>is able to make a list of demands

Yeah, nah. Women can never be robots.
>>
>>24630837
But does she likes pokemon? That's the real dealbreaker senpai
>>
>>24631635
I like her best in Pic 2, I think that body suited her most and she just looks so cute. In the new pics she looks like a bitch.
>>
>>24631816
To be fair, most of the time when it comes up here, real robots have some standards too
>>
>>24631921
>look no worse than me
>be about as fit as me, if slightly worse, be willing to exercise with me
>be loyal since I will be loyal too
>don't be batshit insane

I don't ask much
>>
>help me exercise
Confirmed for a fat girl wanting a good looking in shape guy out of her league
>>
>>24631556
>Also had beta orbiters around that would harrass me
Any stories? I wish to cringe.
>>
>>24631556
LOL THE SAME SHIT HAPPENED TO ME

I got introduced because I was invited to an anime convention, and we shared a room together.
>>
>>24632154
One kept trying to offer her weed on snapchat, eventually he got MY snapchat and started to spam "yo bring ur girl over and we'll smoke".

Another one during cs labs would ackwardly pace around for a good half of the lab, then when she's alone they'll go up to her and ask "How... was ... your.. weekend... do... you.. like... space... engineers..", then as soon as I come back he leaves."I got him to buy us both space engineers tho.

Another fag tried to do every single cs assignment of hers for 1 blowjob, and when I told him to fuck off he splurted some /pol/ shit.

The worst one was during the league of legends finals, we decided to go to the theater to watch it live, because why not. One orbiter "somehow randomly", met up with us there, and would sit behind us. He literally sat there just to cock block as hard as he could.

She wasn't even that hot, it's just that I go to a polytechnic university
>>
>>24631921
>look female
>be capable of loving me

my standards
>>
>>24631921
>be female
>be fat
>love me
That's about it.
>>
>>24632329
>then as soon as I come back he leaves."I got him to buy us both space engineers tho.
Nothing feels better than playing games paid by beta orbiters
>The worst one was during the league of legends finals, we decided to go to the theater to watch it live
Sounds like someone is a pleb desu
>>
>>24632377
no lie one of my pickup lines when I first met her was "i'm masters in na, diamond 4 in korea"
>>
>>24631921
Not really
>be female
>have non-deformed face
>have non-deformed body
>weigh under 120kg
>>
>>24630837
I'll never have a gf, I'm only 5'8
>>
>>24632399
Dang that's really heavy anon. I can't even squat that.
>>
>>24632419
I said I really have no standards
>>
>>24632399
Damn, I'd love a 120kg chick, that's probably the perfect weight for me, provided she was average female height or less.
>>
>>24630979
I'd date a female version of myself. I'd even date the male version.
>>
>>24632429
Idk I wouldn't really go above about 165 lbs or so assuming she wasn't stupidly tall. Last girl I dated was like 5'10 and she only weighed about 130.
>>
>>24630837
>Dear santa, I'd prefer him to be tall
>At least my height, 5'9 after all
>Someone who isn't afraid to show his face
>Attraction is a must in this day's race

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

she's probably a roastie anyways
>>
>sing Disney songs in the car
check
>I'd prefer him to be tall
At least my height, 5'9 after all
yuhh budyyy
>Someone who isn't afraid to show his face
Attraction is a must in this day's race
double check
>Can he help me exercise and go zoom
check
>beard would be an nice touch
starting to get creepy now

wish me luck robots,
>>
File: happy frog.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
happy frog.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>>24632329
Though I may be a KV, I'm glad to not be so low as to be a beta orbiter.
>>
>>24632476
Thats why I said that might not of been the right question to ask
>>
File: too much.jpg (30 KB, 450x429) Image search: [Google]
too much.jpg
30 KB, 450x429
I could do it.

I just broke up with a possible forever alone girl. She was sweet and loving. So accepting of my issues. She even knew of /b/ and wasn't afraid to browse it. She had many of my interests. She was willing to marry me and have my kids one day. Sex was glorious.
I love her so much.

The issue was that when she'd have these panic attacks she'd get snippy and sometimes even mean when I tried to comfort her. I tried so many different ways to do it. I didn't hold her tight enough. My tone was off when I said "we'll get through this". I sounded condescending. "Why aren't you nicer to me when I need you?"

I couldn't do it.
All I wanted was to be the one she could turn to but she'd find flaws and pick at them over and over. I'd get defensive or upset and she'd use it as proof that I wasn't nice to her when she needed me most.

I broke up with her and I feel so horrible. When she wasn't like that she was so clingy and loving.

Please someone tell me I did the right thing. I want to call her right now and just apologize for anything and everything she accuses me of just to feel loved again. It's fucked up but true.
>>
>>24633143
You're a fucking piece of shit man.
>>
>>24633143
Seems to me that she had issues.
>>
>>24633143
>knew of /b/
>browsed /b/

Jesus christ, go back to /soc/, you normie
>>
>>24633143
No man you did the right thing, you will never be happy if that shit continued.

I honest to god loved my ex with all my heart, and in some ways still do. But her jealousy was too much, I couldn't handle it. My job requires me to be around lots of people, and unfortunately they are women as well. You did the right thing anon, even if its hard.
>>
>>24630837
>This is the most autistic thing I've seen in a while
When did reddit become based?
>>
>>24633143

You did the right thing.

If you start having doubts, look at an older married couple where one partner snaps and snipes at the other constantly.

Do you think that kind of thing gets better over time? No, it gets worse.

If she's a little bitchy at 20, she'll be a lot bitchy at 30.

We all have issues and partners should feel comfortable showing each other their true selves. But partners turn to each other for support in times of unhappiness -- not for an easy target to transfer the unhappiness to someone else.
>>
>>24633260
she did but I was okay with them all. I just couldn't handle being lambasted as I held and rocked her in my arms once a day. It made me realize I have issues I need to work out when I saw that I was willing to apologize for things I knew she was making up just to make herself a victim.

>>24633291
Thanks. My brain knew early on that if her actions were a pattern that it'd wear me down to zero self esteem. When I saw they were a pattern I made excuses for it over and over.

Good luck in the future, brother.

>>24633462
Yeah, I've seen those couples. I would have become that husband that just hangs his head a little and apologizes as the wife rips into him because nothing else would get her to stop.
>>
>>24631105
Clannad After Story
manly tears material
>>
>>24634266
thanks my roboamigo
>>
>>24632329
What Uni? I go to a polytechnic school as well.
>>
>>24630837
>height requirement

Not a manlet, but seriously? Height requirement... on a forever alone bitch.

There's something wrong here.
>>
>>24634596
Nevermind, just read the link. She's asking for her own height.
>>
>>24630837
because they're 10/10 times light speed ugly.
>>
>>24630837
Because they still expect Chad to be the one answering their ads.
>>
I'd rather get another cat than a woman.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1440x1080
>>24630837
>http://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/
that subreddit is proof that females can't be robots. fuck off forever fucking roastiie bitches.
>>
File: arakawa4.gif (962 KB, 500x231) Image search: [Google]
arakawa4.gif
962 KB, 500x231
>>24631423
>foreveralonewomen were propositioned so many times that it became a problem for them
The world needs to be cleansed to be h.
>>
what the flying fuck is this shit
>>
>>24633323
>As someone who grew up with a speech pathologist/behaviorist that specializes in autism...I'm really failing to see how this fits :c
>Is alluding to autism the new catchphrase now?
>>
>>24633143
When woman complain don't try and fix it, just sit there, listen and agree

They think differently to men baka senpai
>>
>>24635257
Lmao. Can't wait for the /r/relationships post down the line that'll read something like "Where have all the good men gone???"
>>
>>24635257
An example of why fembots are practically non-existent, and why those that call themselves that are delusional.
>>
>>24633143
You did the right thing. I had to do the same. I was the snippy person. I realized I couldn't love her in the sickly way she needed, so I cut her loose. She was a spiteful cunt and tried her best to ruin my life like a dumb kid would. I still don't regret my decision. It was for her own good, even if she is still too stupid to realize it.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.