[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I am now 25 >more miserable and alone than ever it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1382511093869.jpg (33 KB, 441x441) Image search: [Google]
1382511093869.jpg
33 KB, 441x441
>tfw I am now 25
>more miserable and alone than ever
it wasn't supposed to be like this
>>
File: 1411436315641.gif (976 KB, 350x206) Image search: [Google]
1411436315641.gif
976 KB, 350x206
Same, except I'm 26.

Never thought I would end up like this. I feel broken.
>>
can someone please just tell me it will all be ok
>>
I turned 25 in April. This semester I asked out two women, of course both had bfs. Since I started dick pumping I'm getting more comfortable with myself.

I still can't work out regularly, but I'm working a thing that should help with joint pain.

One can make it, however horrifying it is.
>>
>>24630761
Just be yourself and happiness will follow
>>
>>24631448
We'll be alright, it's okay to cry. Just keep your heart, keep spreading love and play your part.

Everthying's gonna be okay.
>>
Turning 29 soon. Never thought I'd get this close to wizardhood. The joke's not funny anymore, just sad and depressing and soul-crushing.
>>
Nothing will ever change for the better.

Only the sweet release of death can save us now
>>
>>24631839

Nah, I'm 35 and feel much better with things than I did at 25.

I just learned not to want much and focused my goals to becoming as comfy as possible.
>>
You just need to learn to shut off your brain completely and become an automaton until it's time to die. That's literally the only way to deal with adulthood.
>>
>>24630761
OP
you live in two half worlds
one half is where you see what you want to do and be.
the other half is where you do other objectives that give you different results.

-decide what you really want out of life
plan on what things you need to do to get there
> fucking do it. most people fail on the last step
"im gonna quit smokeing" type people, im tipping my toque at you
>>
>>24632296
>becoming as comfy as possible.
How did you achieve it? What job you got to support yourself?
Do you still get tfw no gf?
>>
>>24632530
I have no dreams or goals. I'd like to have a circle of close friends and a gf but that won't happen because I am me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.