[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do robots interact with generation Z? How redpilled are they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: 1447108006931.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1447108006931.png
103 KB, 1437x908
Do robots interact with generation Z? How redpilled are they? Do they have any hope? All I know about them is their backs are fucked from staring at cellphones all day.
>>
When exactly does Generation Z begin? 1995? 2000?
>>
By some definitions of Generation Z, it goes all the way back to the mid 90's. So there are members of it here. I guess I'm one of them.

I wouldn't say I'm redpilled, because that term is stupid and the community behind it is just embarrassing. I wouldn't say I have much hope, but that's largely because I'm the kind of person to end up here.
>>
>>24630571
Some definitions say mid 90's, some say 2001, others cite the important change being the invention of the internet.
>>
What the fuck is generation Z

Why cant you just say what you mean
>>
>>24630611
Born from 95 onwards.
>>
File: Gen fucking zed.jpg (813 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gen fucking zed.jpg
813 KB, 1920x1080
>>24630521
Stop oppressing me with your fucking generation names shitlord.
Anyone else /genzed/ here?
>>
I am generation Z. I'm not that bad, but some of us are fucked when adulthood comes full-on. Some are just the most retarded people I have ever met.
So, do we have hope? As a whole, hell no. But there are some who can function, so the future won't be so bad.
> inb4 how old are you?
I'm 18.
>inb4 NEET
Sorry boys, I'm in college.
>>
I don't know for sure, they're probably too young to really have opinions that can be taken seriously as their own opinions.

Personally I expect the SJW's and feminists to get more and more insane. So many women are now on this gravy-train of completely relying on jobs they go through "wage gap" lies for example, that the lie has to be maintained even as more and more men realise it's complete bullshit.

I expect to see more and more 'redpilled' young men who realise how fucked everything is, but women will become more radical in their own position so things we get insane.
>>
File: itallendsoneday.png (377 KB, 482x702) Image search: [Google]
itallendsoneday.png
377 KB, 482x702
So generation z is '95 onward?

> 1996 here
> I know we're fucked
> choose to ignore it

I'll prepare myself for the inevitable later
>>
>tfw born '95
>tfw King of the autism generation
>>
I was born 1997 and I'm pretty red pilled
>>
>>24630791
I personally wouldn't be surprised if we saw a resurgence of extreme far right radicalism, especially in Europe. Your "redpilled" young men are easy as fuck to radicalize. That's basically why ISIS is a thing. The guys who join ISIS are our Muslim equivalents.
>>
The fuck is with all these arbitrary definitions for generations? If your parent was a baby boomer, you are Generation X. If your parent was Gen X, you are a Millennial. If your parents were millennials, you're too young to be posting here.
>>
Generation Z reporting in.

The people I went to school with were alright. Level-headed and very friendly.
I think the insufferable ones are a vocal minority.

Hope is non-existent. Everybody claims to be depressed, and we know our futures are fucked.

I also haven't interacted with anyone in half a year, so take that as you will.
>>
>>24630521
>being able to post here
>generation z
pick one
generation z is those born at the earliest 2000 and later
>>
I'm a gen z, and I can say with confidence that the world is fucking done for. Everybody I know is a complete piece of shit. either on drugs, unemployed, a slut, etc. I myself am intentionally a hobo, and I know many 14 year old girls who have fucked men in their 30's.
>>
File: 1436231202840.gif (73 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
1436231202840.gif
73 KB, 600x563
I'm Gen Z I guess. Didn't know I was til now, born 1995. I guess I'm pretty far right, I realize everyone is looking out for themselves.

I also realize that most women my age are starting to fish around for those betabux. Especially those in useless majors like Psychology and Business. A woman would never make it in the business world no matter how much they tell themselves otherwise.

I'm a pianist/organist. People told me I'd never find a job in music but I work my ass off practicing and already have a job as a church choir accompanist. I'll be apprenticing with an old man who refurbishes historic keyboard instruments. I would like to be a music director in a church someday and supplement my income by tuning/repairing pianos. I have no respect for the females my school because in their spare time they sit around watching Netflix and getting fat while I work and make myself better. Some of the males are just as bad: they spend their free time trying to get laid instead of focusing on self-improvement. They have no concept of passion, risk, or sacrifice. I see stay-at-home moms.

Voting Trump. Also, I hate using my cell phone.
>>
>>24631477
That wouldn't be so bad if they were married, but obviously they're not.
>>
>>24631477

>I myself am intentionally a hobo

What? Explain this.

>and I know many 14 year old girls who have fucked men in their 30's.

How do you know this? Please explain.
>>
Another '95 kid here.

Most everyone around our age seems to have picked up on the more or less fucked state of world affairs, but a large number of them simply don't care about anything anyways.

I'd be more concerned with the kids born post 2000, they're going to be the ones who are going to be fucked up by having unrestricted internet access as soon as they could read.
>>
>>24631161
Are you fucking kidding me

Are you retarded m8
>>
>>24633177
They are being spoonfed filtered shite
>>
you guys born in the mid-to-late 90s must've had really shit childhoods. The golden age of vidya and cartoons was from 80s to late 90s. You guys basically just missed the boat and instead grew up with the PS2 and Xbox 360.
>>
>>24633322
Jokes on you video games are for children and a waste of time
>>
>>24633399
i would say the same thing if I didn't grow up with a sega genesis and NES.
>>
>>24633322
>grew up with the PS2 and Xbox 360
>implying I could afford those
>>
Who remembers this show?
>>
>>24631161
>dad is a millenial, 38 now
>im gen z, 20 now

come on senpai
>>
>>24633473

oh my fucking god why did you bring this into my mind
>>
>>24630521
I teach kids; oldest would be born in 1997 or 1998.

They are more vapid, self-absorbed, and egotistical than anyone I experienced in high school. They have been raised by smartphones and the internet. It's aggravating and frightening.
>>
>>24633511
are you sure about that? every generation talks shit about the next. boomers were selfish cunts. Xers slightly better. Ys back to boomer level narcissism. Zs just continuing the Y trend?
>>
>>24633322
The PS2 was fucking great.

Besides, my brother left me all of his games. I only missed the NES generation.
>>
>>24633551
it was good but it didn't have the magic of say, SNES, or 64. Giving your cartridge a blow job was part of the ritual of playing, and watching early 3d polygons just blew your socks off. I remember playing Mario 64 and getting my mind blown to a million pieces.
>>
>>24633549
The tl;dr of it all is that people are self absorbed shits and always will be, but it's nice to think that you're above all that mess even though you're more than likely not.
>>
>>24633549
>>24633633

While this is true, I think the smartphone boom has really ruined things. I'm a self-absorbed shit in my own way, but I don't know.
>>
>>24631536
What? Business can work, so long as you're not in marketing or management, some stupid shit like that.
>>
>>24633717
I've noticed that it has made everyone more ADHD and impulsive -- instant gratification is the name of the game. You gen z people are incredibly rude. Texting in the middle of a face to face conversation is autism level and yet its so widespread that its now a norm.

I don't know how the world is gonna work when your gen gets into power.
>>
1996 here, and were fucked. I graduated high school last year, and since I've been on 4chinz for a long time (6 years), I've known of our impending doom. its funny seeing all the normalfags get a dose of reality, you can tell they weren't ready. I wasn't prepared, but I was ready for the shit future
>>
>>24633782
'95 here

in high school, I fucking hated it when I would talk to someone and in the middle of the conversation they would pull out their cellphone and completely ignore what I was saying so I never did it myself

I guess I never did because I wasn't given any sort of technology till i was 16 and it was a flip phone

hate being lumped with the other ungrateful rude bastards though
>>
>>24630677
Fuck you for reminding me this possibly could exist
>>
>>24633960
>I've known of our impending doom. its funny seeing all the normalfags get a dose of reality, you can tell they weren't ready. I wasn't prepared, but I was ready for the shit future
fuck off back to reddit you faggot
>>
File: 1406075482981.gif (806 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1406075482981.gif
806 KB, 320x180
'96 here. The world is fucked. The West will weaken and people will panic and wonder what happened when the answers are staring them in the face

I'm planning on fleeing to Russia when it does, the last bastion of sanity on this Earth. It might not be enough but it's my best shot

My peers are weird. They range from the social media obsessed autists that everyone complains about now to the most enlightened and redpilled people on Earth. We're a grab bag of all kinds of social and mental ills
>>
>>24630521
I'm a wagekek, and I love it. My job is great, stimulating, makes me meet loads of interesting people, travel the whole world including crazy places most people couldn't have access to and I make 65K tax free (that's like 85-90). Enjoy your basement NEETs.
>>
>>24631108
The pendulum of politics always swings back

We're currently far into libkek territory, and soon we'll be back in kekservative, just you wait
>>
>>24634166
>My peers are weird
I agree. It's like we are stuck in the middle between being the alright early 90's people and the 2000's social media drones.

Young enough to remember the cool shit from the early 2000's but old enough not to be surrounded by majority bumbling retards.
>>
>>24630521
They're called Generation Z because they're the end of humanity. Literally the worst humans ever to live. Unintelligent, unattractive, amoral and self-absorbed.
>>
Whither are the manly vigor and athletic appearance of our forefathers flown? Can these be their legitimate heirs? Surely, no; a race of effeminate, self-admiring, emaciated fribbles can never have descended in a direct line from the heroes of Potiers and Agincourt...
That's from 1790 or so. People are shit regardless of generation, including you and me. I was born in late 80s and heard all that jazz before. Gen z is just different. Still shit though
>>
File: 1413581009919.jpg (116 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
1413581009919.jpg
116 KB, 600x431
>>24634166
>I'm planning on fleeing to Russia when it does, the last bastion of sanity on this Earth
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.