[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need to ruin a Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 1448239176804.jpg (62 KB, 554x390) Image search: [Google]
1448239176804.jpg
62 KB, 554x390
>my good friend is dating a girl
>he's a total robot, don't know how he got so lucky
>this girl is at least an 8/10, blonde hair, blue eyes
>he works at the same job as her
>so does a guy, we'll call him Chad
>he's more fit, more funny, more loud
>he starts flirting with her when my friend is not at work
>he then progresses to flirting with her when my friend IS at work
>long story short, she eventually cheats on my friend with Chad
>he's heartbroken and confronts her
>she tells him how she never really loved him, even though she said that she did
>when she sees how crushed he is, she actually starts laughing
>he's still crushed, months later
>she still mocks him at work, Chad always tries to make fun of him around everyone else
>he's about to quit his job because of it

Here is what I need: I need a set of pictures from an average but cute (7/10-8/10) looking girl. I need the type of stuff you'd see on a facebook account, but also a few nudes of her to save for later.

I'm going to ruin Chad by getting him to sext this fake girl, and then send the proof to his girlfriend. It won't matter that she isn't real, they will never know.

I can do this, I just need your help.
>>
>>24630396

>not just smashing both their computers and throwing buckets of black paint all over their homes

Why does everyone on this board always have to make everything so fucking complicated. Jesus.
>>
Bump
Also give both their numbers and addresses of possible.
>>
1. If he is really a ''chad'' getting his girlfriend to break up with him isn't going to do anything. He probably either is cheating, or has other options as a backup plan.
2. The chad was never a part of your friends relationship, meaning he has no obligations to either of them. So what if they fucked? The girl is the one who violated your friends trust.

This is some sort of lame attempt at a nerd revenge plot, when really all the guy did is be more desirable than your friend.
>>
File: 1447382795343.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447382795343.jpg
178 KB, 1920x1080
The girl needs to know the pain of being cheated on also.
>>
I feel like there used to be some kind of acronym for this shit. NYPA? Yeah, that's it.
>>
The girl just got a different boyfriend...someone who she liked for his confidence, sure she seemed like a cunt about it but you guys are probably like 18.
Your friend should take this as an opportunity to work on himself, and use it as a learning lesson.
>>
>>24630396
Cruel shit, yo
I'd just recommend quitting the job and getting a better one

His own success will teach those normies
They are sustaining themselves off of his misery and failure, so you must cut the source
>>
File: eyy.jpg (27 KB, 492x720) Image search: [Google]
eyy.jpg
27 KB, 492x720
everybody gets it all wrong. The GIRL is the one that is the major asshat here. Fuck her for clearly becoming interested in another fuy while in the relationship. She knew what she was doing, and could've cut the relationship with your buddy and fucked Chad, but no she decides to cheat on your friend. Yeah, Chad is a douche for making fun of your friend because of it, but the girl is the complete fucking asshole here.

Only solution for your friend is to either
1. Continue working at the same job, but don't let the shit talk phase him (possibly beat Chad up one day to silence him, idk if its possible for your friend to do this or not)
2. Quit the job and realize that life goes on (unless he goes full beta and kills himself) and find another job and another girl and if he notices something's up with the new girl, confront her about it BEFORE he gets cheated on.

And if he keeps getting cheated on, he's being too nice and accommodating. Only fucking with Chad really isn't the best solution here.
>>
>qt nice to robot
>qt gets drink with robot
>robot: "MY GF AND I ARE DATING!!"
>Chad hooks up with qt
>robot: "MY GF CHEATED ON ME!!"
>qt: "I was never your gf. I never liked you, weirdo"

That series of events would sound the same to OP and sounds much more likely to me.
>>
File: 093 - 4MY4lgw.jpg (302 KB, 1280x941) Image search: [Google]
093 - 4MY4lgw.jpg
302 KB, 1280x941
>>24630396
I have an entire folder of a tranny's nudes. It'd be funny if you got him to fall in love with the tranny, then send the tranny nudes and then make fun of Chad for being a homo.
>>
File: 027 - WMRx0Um.jpg (53 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
027 - WMRx0Um.jpg
53 KB, 728x546
>>24631086
To clarify, they're not all nudes, and I don't think more than 1 or 2 show dick.
>>
>>24630396
>We'll call him chad
uh-oh
>>
>>24631109
Alright OP fuck you, I offered to help, even had a whole folder full of 50+ of this tranny but you won't respond.
>>
that's what happens when you trust someone
>>
>>24631109
Lol a why would he fall in love with her? Shes like a generous 4/10
>>
File: Capture.png (122 KB, 272x335) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
122 KB, 272x335
>>24630396
>>24631086
Why don't you get a life? You don't have time for this...
>>
>>24630396
Why are you going after Chad

Destroy the whore
>>
File: 7JueEEy.png (10 KB, 311x295) Image search: [Google]
7JueEEy.png
10 KB, 311x295
>>24631924

Go fuck yourself, you normie shit. This is what you and your kind deserve.
>>
>>24631055

I can so see this being how it actually is.

No offense OP, srs.
>>
>make her think she's pregnant
>chad dumps her
>comes crawling back to robot
>he turns her away
>>
>>24630802
Do you realize how effeminate you sound?
This is why you don't get girls.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.