[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have that picture about sadness and then it says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: CUxkxWbUkAAFaUO.jpg large.jpg (69 KB, 841x629) Image search: [Google]
CUxkxWbUkAAFaUO.jpg large.jpg
69 KB, 841x629
Does anyone have that picture about sadness and then it says stuff like
>When was the last time I ate?
>When was the last time I went for a walk?
>When was the last time I slept?
>When was the last time I talked to another person

it has all these things to help you figure out why you're sad

please post it

thanks
>>
please

i dont know how else to find it
>>
please someone help
>>
sorry man, I don't know what you're talking about:(

Tip: don't cling to random things like a stupid scorelist.
>>
>>24631632
it isn't a score list

it is a list of human needs that if you are feeling sad you can look at and try to figure out why you are sad
>>
>>24631667
Reason #1: You're looking for a "list of human needs" that supposedly tells you why you are sad.

Can't you look for this on google? It's not like 4chan people have degrees in psychology normally.
>>
>>24630377
I don't know if this is what you were looking for but it's pretty similar. Some of these helped me to an extent but remember all problems/solutions are not black and white, so it can differ from person to person.

http://www.tosavealife.com/for-when-youre-actually-not-okay-a-self-care-printable/>>
>>
You're on /r9k/, you don't need a meme test to tell you that you're sad
>>
>>24631779
i tried googling it

>>24631801
this seems like what i was remembering

thank you

>>24631825
i already know i am i want to try to alleviate the sadness
>>
>>24631871
eh, me again

actually that list is not very good but thanks for posting it anyway

its a bunch of tumblr tier stuff
>>
>>24631871
No problem, anon.

Hope you get better.

We're all gonna make it ;_;
>>
>>24631871
eh, me again

actually that list is not very good its a bunch of tumblr tier stuff, but thanks for posting it anyway
>>
>>24631971
stfu and post it
>>
>>24632249
? i'm OP

i dont know what youre asking me to post
>>
keep looking for the gif slut
>>
>>24632421
it isnt a gif
>>
>>24632435
bruh dont play games with me just find it
>>
>>24632465
are you fucking stupid? im the OP
>>
>>24632483
doesnt mean you should stop looking
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.