[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get paranoid about the fact that shower gel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
Does anyone else get paranoid about the fact that shower gel bottles have no factory/safety seal?
I mean, anyone could walk into a store, pop the top, put some sort of harmful chemical in there that burns your skin, and then close the top again. You'd never know until you used the soap.

Whenever I get a new bottle, I squeeze the top layer of it out into the sink just to be safe.
>>
>>24630164

Your post deserves a reply.

It weirds me out too, but I just don't think about it.

I would be more concerned store employees are skimming off the top of every bottle so that they can wash their wageslave filth for free.
>>
>>24630164

>2015
>Shopping in stores.

There's your problem
>>
kind of interesting, a while back a friend of mine who worked at target said shampoo/conditioner were the most stolen item, now I get it
>>
>>24630164
What if they shake it up before they put it back?
>>
File: 1438665032957.jpg (37 KB, 496x302) Image search: [Google]
1438665032957.jpg
37 KB, 496x302
>>24630512
>I would be more concerned store employees are skimming off the top of every bottle so that they can wash their wageslave filth for free.
>>
File: 1394301326031.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1394301326031.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>24630724

OP is fucked now
>>
>>24630164
Not just you, I'm a paranoid fucker too.

That's why I only buy my soap in bar form and don't bother with shampoo/conditioner.
>>
>>24630164
There was a girl at work who I didn't like. It was a pool, so she would take showers at work when she was done with her shift. One day when she wasn't there, I filled her shampoo with pool chemicals. Nothing happened, regrettably.
>>
sometimes, when i worked at shoppers drug mart (drug store in canada) I'd cum into bottle of lotions for no reason.

Like, I didn't even get any thrills from it, I was just bored.
>>
>>24630724
Oh shit
But no, soap is basic and heavier than most harmful liquids. If that were the case, they would separate and the liquid/acid would float to the top, like with oil and vinegar.
>>
>no factory/safety seal?
But if they added them, how would I put my cum in my sisters shampoo?
>>
>>24630861
OP here. That's where I buy my shit.
Fucking hell.
>>
Oh boy, does that mean I could go into stores and pick up bottles and just squeeze them out all over he floor? Like a bread squeezer, but with soap?
>>
>>24630933
well, there were only two of us (that i know of) that did it out of, like , 15 or whatever, so, it's improbable that you'd get a cum bottle
>>
>>24630952
>bread squeezer
Wtf?
>>
>>24631115
It's a canadian thing. They put bread in a bread squeezer and squirt the bread into their mouths and then squirt the milk from their milk bags into their mouths.
>>
>>24631257
You're talking absolute shit mate.
>>
This thread is funny as shit.
>>
>>24630164
i'd be more worried about bodily fluids desu
>>
>>24631115
People that go into super markets and squeeze all the bags of bread and then run out laughing their asses off
>>
>>24630164
nobody has time nor cares enough for that bullshit
>>
>>24631505
What absolute madmen
>>
I'm pretty sure shampoo isn't good for your hair anyway but I do it because I'm a fucking sheep.
>>
>>24632669
Apparently every 3 days is plenty.
>>
>>24632669
yeah nopoo masterrace here
>>
>>24630164
I think about that kind of stuff but with condoms. Anyone can like take a needle and stab a couple holes into a package in an area where it'd be hard to tell it was tampered with. How do normies make sure the condom is safe before hand? You could probably run some water into it but wouldnt that wash away the lube and make it dangerous?
>>
you can buy sealed ones by Philosophy ($18/ bottle brand) and in the kids section
>>
Great, that gives me idea.
>Jack off
>Collect semen in a bottle
>Pocket said bottle
>Travel to the nearest body and bath works
>Find the shampoo bottles
>Start transferring the semen over
>Shake the bottles up
>Leave before anyone can catch
>Be /smug/ that there will be a handfull of women (or guys if that's your thing) who will literally be bathing in your virgin juices for the next month
>>
>>24632830
seriously though id pay extra for condoms that came in like a metal container or some shit. why package them in flimsy card board. I'd still be paranoid that a guy at the packaging facility is out to fuck up peoples lives though
>>
>>24630933

Tbh the semen is probably good for your hair.
I mean, it alleviates acne.
>>
>>24633003
It would rustle so many roasty jimmies because "oh noz I'm somehow getting raped by a creepy guy without getting touched".
>>
>>24630164
yes, which is why I make my own
>>
>>24630164

You can do that even if they do have a safety seal you fucking moron
>>
>>24633090
Not without breaking the seal, in which case it would be obvious something was amiss.
Fucking moron.
>>
>>24631257
lol wtf no we don't
>>
>>24634607
Yeah, you do
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.