[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God damn it I'm so sick of living in the boonies >rednecks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
God damn it I'm so sick of living in the boonies

>rednecks take all the QTS
>chuck e cheese is like 3 hours away so I had no childhood
>closest amusement park is 5 hours away
>closest major city is 7 hours away
>everywhere I drive I see broken down shacks in the woods and smell cow shit
>everyone here is obsessed with staring at tractors next to open fields and dead trees
>>
>>24630087
>rednecks take all the QTS
Oh god how dare the people who harvest our food have anyone love them
Seriously thu they are actually crucial to our society whether or not you want them to be
seeing as you already live there, why dont you help with food production too instead of just leaching
>>
>>24630155
You can grow food on a roof top I don't care about meat
>>
>>24630281
>implying thats enough food
>>
>>24630353
Uh you don't realize that most agricultural shit is in urban areas all rednecks do is grow corn for gmos
>>
>>24630516
>do is grow corn for gmos
>grow corn for genetically modified organisms
do you even understand anything
>>
don't hate on rednecks just because they are better than you. start talking to them maybe they will take you muddin.
>>
>>24630567
I don't want be one I want to go to miami
>>
>>24630087
>closet major city 7 hours away

where the fuck you live alaska? it only took me like 8 hours to drive across 4 states. There has to be a city within 4 states of you.
>>
File: trees.jpg (304 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
trees.jpg
304 KB, 1680x1050
>driving down an access road the other day
>not even dark yet, like 5pm
>see a deer on the non-woods side of the road
>slow down
>get a bad feeling that it's going to run across the road at anytime
>still slowly approaching, but it doesn't move
>get about 15 feet away from it
>that's when it decides to dart in front of car
>barely miss it, even though I was only going like 10mph

Deer hunters are my heroes. Kill as many of those stupid fuckers as you can.
>>
>>24630155
Dude what. Just cause they are rednecks doesn't mean they are productive at all. I should know, I lived in Florida most of my life.
>>
>just got a job in nyc
>commute 3 hours every day from my little town
>planning on moving there in a few months
>always hit on girls during the short times I'm there. They're all so beautiful and there's so damn many of them

I fap every day just thinking about it
>>
>>24630155
>thinks rednecks are farmers and cattle ranchers
wew lad what's it like to live in a city your entire life?
>>
File: wrong.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>24630516
> grow corn for gmo's

son, I don't know how to feel about this, but the word 'disappointed' comes to mind rather quickly
>>
>>24630712
I'm assuming he's probably Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, or one of the Dakotas. Not a single town of over 200k in any of those states.
>>
>>24630789
lol'd
>>24630957
god speed, anon.
>>
>>24630807
>>24631047
>rednecks collect welfare
lol retard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.