[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male Feminists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1448751670667.jpg (57 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
1448751670667.jpg
57 KB, 319x319
>sit next to a male feminist in class
>never shuts up about it
>tries hard to get in with the 'collective' at local uni

Is being a male feminist the ultimate form of beta orbiter? They have to be the most desperate, downtrodden, worst men to have ever existed.
>>
>>24629914

>be male feminist
>all of the women around me are open-minded and aren't obsessed with the idea of a masculine man
>literally get to have sex just by being myself

Have fun being bitter, lonely, and miserable!
>>
>>24629914
Call him a whiteknighting kek and tell him to go back to Reddit
>>
>>24629970
Nobody believes you unless you are tall and attractive, in which case it literally does not matter what you say, believe, or think
>>
>>24629970
>By being yourself
That's the thing though, you're brain washed. As soon as you don't agree with them on something they are going to turn on you and call you a bigot, even try to ruin your life in some way. Point being is they'll accept you if you fit their requirements just like any other clique in the world.
>>
>>24630013

I can be a literal nazi and still get laid

#justchadthings
>>
>>24630013
This is unfortuntaly the case. In the end its all about how you look. You can say whatever you want and the outcome will be the same.
>>
>>24630013

Nope. 5'10 and ugly as sin.

I am in shape/toned, but that's just for my own personal health and satisfaction. I can (and have) attract women without lifting a single weight.

>>24630024

I don't mindlessly agree with every thing every feminist says. A lot of them disagree with each other, so it's IMPOSSIBLE to agree with all of them.
>>
>>24630084
I bet as a mysognist dude I still agree with most things feminists say.

Go ahead test me say something feminist and see that I will probably agree with you
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.