[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[yawn] goodnight wagekeks! Hope you enjoyed the holiday and long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 800x1200
[yawn] goodnight wagekeks! Hope you enjoyed the holiday and long weekend...it's back to the grind tomorrow! Hopefully you didn't party too hard, wouldn't want to put on a disappointing performance for your boss now would we?

Goodnight students! Hopefully you're all settled in back in your beer-stained concrete cells. Be sure to study hard to earn that degree...hey, you'll be working the same jobs as everyone else but at least your parents won't call you a loser!

Goodnight NEETs! Sleep as late as you feel like tomorrow, but do try to get up at a reasonable hour...it's supposed to be one of the last warm, sunny days before winter sets in and you'll want to enjoy every second of it!

And lastly, goodnight my self-employed brethren! We have another busy day ahead tomorrow, living our respective dreams instead of toiling to make someone else's money!
>>
Goodnight! I actually have been sleeping a lot these last few days. Must've been all that turkey I ate! I might go for a nice long nature walk tomorrow, or maybe I'll even drag out my easel and do a little landscape painting! Oh, the simple joys that wageslaves have to wait until retirement to enjoy!

This is a nice thread.
>>
>>24629875
> 10pt Arial font
my sides
>>
"Wagekek" here

I don't really consider myself too bad off,y job is pretty okay, 80k a year as a probation officer, I mean work is dece.
>>
File: chris chan wojak.jpg (169 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
chris chan wojak.jpg
169 KB, 450x600
>>24629875
>Neet
>spending their days working out
>playing and composing music
>reading classic literature and philosophical texts
>oil-painting on a canvas
>cooking high-class meals
>tending a rooftop organic garden
>working on some sort of programming or STEM project
>practising amateur astronomy

>doing anything besides filling piss bottles from 2PM to 4AM in front of a computer monitor filled with frog faces and stuffing their faces with TV dinners.

what a meme
>>
File: 1440244170553.jpg (393 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1440244170553.jpg
393 KB, 1024x768
>>24632120
Mr. Goldstein called and said keep thinking that if it helps you report to work every day bright and early
>>
>>24632173
Your mummy is calling you because she wants to have a talk since she thinks it'll be for your own good if you're forced to move out - even if it means being homeless and living in shelters :^)

I can quit my job anytime and find a new one - you can't quit your mommy and living at home.

Who has the real freedom here, slave?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.