[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my boyfriend stuffs his dick in my pussy and it hurts every time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: goodwp.com_19435.jpg (421 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
goodwp.com_19435.jpg
421 KB, 2048x1280
my boyfriend stuffs his dick in my pussy and it hurts every time we have sex. the first time he had tied me up (he's into bdsm and stuff so i went along with it), i had not seen how big he was before i agreed to it. it hurt so bad but he forced it in me anyway and i was literally in tears from the actual pain of him fukcing me. he stopped a few times but he just jackhamered me at the end. hes not only got a fat dick but its also 8.3 inches long...last time we fucked was the third time that it hurt this bad and i'm wondering if i need to break up with him over this (obviously don't want to over this petty problem), the inside of my pussy hurts whenever i walk or sit down in certain positions for hours or even days after. when i told him this he said it should stop hurting after he stretches me out a few more times. i'm too embarrassed to ask my doctor for pain meds lol
>>
>>24629806
>he's into bdsm
That should be a red flag for an abusive person steer clear of this guy
>>
>>24629868
what makes a guy be abusive? will he change?
>>
>>24629806
Use lots of lube. It is now silly to break up over something like this as sex is very important in a relationship. Maslow's Hierarchy places it at the foundation to the pyramid. Pic Related
>>
File: or-club-scene.png (335 KB, 613x511) Image search: [Google]
or-club-scene.png
335 KB, 613x511
>>24629806

Just tell him that it hurts you and have a talk about using lube. It's not really that uncommon.
>>
Use some lube.
>>
http://desustorage.org/r9k/search/image/G5w6wx1vuTzCZcDh8gkT7Q%3D%3D
>>
I had sex with a guy touring here that I knew for a while prior, but it was absolutely shitty because he basically just shoves it in, and he has a pretty wide dick so it was really fucking painful. I bled for two days afterwords and could hardly pee it hurt so bad, I ended up taking some left over pain meds from when I got my wisdom teeth removed cause it even hurt to just walk. ended up cutting it off with him because of it

talk to him and say you can't keep having sex with him if he won't take more steps beforehand so it won't be so painful. if he isn't understanding of that then he likely isn't the type of person you'd want a relationship with
>>
File: 1448634503994.jpg (79 KB, 335x300) Image search: [Google]
1448634503994.jpg
79 KB, 335x300
>>24629806

>dicklet trying to make himself feel better
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.