[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had 24 hours to live and no way to prolong your life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1448491053855.jpg (16 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
1448491053855.jpg
16 KB, 330x357
If you had 24 hours to live and no way to prolong your life. What would you do

>fuck hookers
>finance the fastest car I can
>get in a police chance at hour 22
>shoot myself before being captured just to never be handcuffed
>>
Post on 4chan
>>
ive always fantasized about getting a gun (im murican so its easy) go into a class where my hot teachers were and just holding the class hostage, taking my time raping the teacher and some hot girls who happen to be there. so i guess just that after eating like a king
>>
>>24629782
You know you can just fallow her home right lol. An avoid all that hostage shit
>>
>>24629782
you are now on a list

sup fbi
>>
>>24629867
yeah but then i wouldnt get the chance to rape any other teens who happen to be in the class. plus itd be less exciting
>>
>>24629782
How exactly would you manage to stay alert and in control with your dick inside a teacher? Chad could easily jump you.
>>
Break into a pharmacy, get high as fuck on everything possible, steal a car, and start driving fast as fuck across the country to try to see my online qt3.14 before I die.
>>
>>24629905
>take class hostage
>realize it's an all men's class with make teacher
>they rape you and hold you hostage

Great plan
>>
>>24629934
>implying chad would risk his life for someone else
>>
>>24629681
>implying they don't handcuff you after you shot yourself
Rule #1 of policing is don't take any chances
>>
>>24629934
id tell the whole class to get in a corner and lay down (murican classes are big) and just fuck while looking at their direction. once im done sucking on the teacher's toes i'd point at the nearest hostage teen and tell her to come here and just keep doing that until my sex drive dies and i blast my brains out
>>
>>24629983

im not dumb. i would scout before entering the classroom. its not like id run blindfold into a random class
>>
>>24630000
>trying to fuck a qt, hold a gun, and watch hostages

You should do presentations because your not afraid of shit
>>
>>24630063
the average normalfag would be too afraid to go near an armed rapist. i mean yeah i suppose it would be smarter to aim at all the guys and tell them to leave the classroom or else. still, nobody would attack a guy fucking in public while holding onto a gun. people stay away from the guy who picked his nose, theyll surely avoid touching the raw rapist
>>
kill some muslims or jews
>>
If I knew the reason for my death

>create a warning for everyone against whatever was going to kill me, post it online in the form of a video and try to get people to share it
>decide what the best cause would be to give my money and possessions to
>tell the people closest to me that I love them and spend some time with them
>watch End of Eva one last time
>compose a death poem
>hop into isolation tank and be perhaps the first human to experience pure death with no sensory input (sorry, isolation tank guy)
>>
>>24629681
>cook and eat with my immediate family
>tell everyone how much I love them
>write a few letters to important people in my life
>get high and have a nice nap
>listen to and play music
>play a few rounds in a video game
>get fucked
>repeat on game, eating and fucking until I expire
>>
>>24629681
do all the drugs I could get my hands on and probably steal a car and get in a police chase the last hour
>>
>>24629681
>Get life insurance
>Write Will
>Tell my sister she'll need to carry the family name
>Just chill and hope I'm not actually going to die
>>
Rape every female over 10yrs old i see even qt traps. And kill at least one person. Shit might as well try every hard drug i can get my hands on in that time limit.
>>
>>24629681
>If you had 24 hours to live and no way to prolong your life. What would you do
Go to sleep and die dreaming.
>>
>>24629681
>If you had 24 hours to live and no way to prolong your life. What would you do
Kill as many people as I can.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only an fbi kuck would take anything posted here as fact.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.