[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that women are out to take the easy way out in life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: howdoesitmakeyoufeel.jpg (65 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
howdoesitmakeyoufeel.jpg
65 KB, 577x1024
Reminder that women are out to take the easy way out in life. Do not fall for a pretty face.

>pic related
>>
Isn't pic related kinda the opposite of what you're saying though?
>>
>>24629655
it is very much pic related. She is out to get a hot rich guy hence take the easy way out nigger.
>>
>>24629632
>marry a rich hot guy whom she can cUck with Jamal while he's not home

filthy degenerate mongrelized subhuman

bet she's not Catholic and doesn't even have parents
>>
>>24629721
Catholic is the sluttiest Christianity though. Fuck outta here with that shit.
>>
Can anyone tell me what the fuck that box is at the top? I keep seeing it everywhere
>>
>>24629718
I think it's saying she wants to be rich and marry a hot guy. Like the opposite. Or because you know it's probably a random Snapchat some random chick sent and means nothing.

Your post screams autism.
>>
>>24629718
while you're probably right, she says she's "out to be rich and marry a hot guy," which could mean she wants to be successful herself. But probably not
>>
>>24629826
Means Apple is a beyond shit company who can't make a product that doesn't break.

It's a screen bottom button in case your iPhone one stops working.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.