[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"hehe anon is that really all of it?....like does it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1373705114356.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1373705114356.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>"hehe anon is that really all of it?....like does it get bigger than that? hahaha"
>>
>tfw this is my fetish
>>
>>24629622
You are the one that wanted to see my model train set bitch
>>
>>24629622
isn't that ASMR girl living with a FTM tranny now?
>>
>>24630214
I wonder why she dropped off the map. Figured her for a lesbo for sure....
>>
>>24630214
>living with a FTM tranny

Wut. Sauce? I used to watch her.
>>
File: image.png (973 KB, 1031x751) Image search: [Google]
image.png
973 KB, 1031x751
>>24629622
>Mfw this happened to me
>Mfw I told her "Uh...that's it..."
>Mfw she tried to hide her laughter
>Mfw instead of having sex with me which was her original intent, she gave me a handjob using her thumb and pointer finger
>Mfw she broke up with me and hooked up with Chad 2 weeks later

Fuck me

I thought I was gonna make it

I thought she actually liked me...heh...rookie mistake...
>>
>>24630875
What's your penis size?
>>
>>24630930
5 inches in length
cut
>>
>>24630930
3 and a half inches erect

Yeah I know
>>
>>24629622
>tfw i'll never have to experience this pain because i'm too scared to even try
>>
File: dvd-trainspotting-splsh.jpg (114 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
dvd-trainspotting-splsh.jpg
114 KB, 500x250
>tfw literally no reason to get out of bed in the morning
>>
>>24629622
>4 inches erect
>too disgustingly ugly and socially incompetent to ever have sex with anyone unless I paid them
Gotta look on the bright side.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.