[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /prude/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: yuki_s_valentine.png (258 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
yuki_s_valentine.png
258 KB, 500x282
>virgin and only want to date another virgin.
>won't have sex until at least a year has gone by and feel that the relationship is stable.
>won't date anyone who would rush into intimacy.
Anyone else just want a slow and emotional relationship while holding off on the intimacy?
>>
>>24629314
I don't really care myself. But I would prefer a prude gf so I know she never whored around or never will in the future. I could wait a year without having sex, that's fair enough.
>>
>>24629314
kind of ktf, I think it's because girls legitimately scare me so I don't want to hurt them out of fear of retaliation, so I only want to actually have gf I feel comfortable giving my life to
>>
I would want an emotional and slower relationship, but intimacy helps bond them together if you can do it at the correctly (Time and emotions wise)
>>
Yes.
I am extremely conservative.
Also not religious at all.
>>
File: 1443779571473.png (136 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1443779571473.png
136 KB, 499x499
>>24629314
>virgin and only want to date another virgin
good luck finding one m8, most girls lose their virginity at 14 cuz chad
>>
>>24631133
I am also conservative in this aspect without being religious. However it feels unrealistic to remain harshly conservative on this subject.

If say a qt 3.14 wanted a relationship with me that involved sex and she wasn't a virgin I would most likely accept as long as she didn't give off signals of being a complete whore. I mean, the likelyhood of meeting anyone compatible with you that is still a virgin and 20+ years is completely unrealistic.
>>
>>24631432
If they're not it isnt a big deal.
I hate legitimate sluts though.
I'm the way I am for me.

I've also accepted that I'll never meet a compatible person.
>>
File: 1443053833641.jpg (28 KB, 293x260) Image search: [Google]
1443053833641.jpg
28 KB, 293x260
>>24631432
If she had sex before marriage then she already is a whore.
>>
>>24631493
If you have that mindset that is up to you really but you will pretty much exclude at least 90% of women and drastically reduce your chances of ever being in a relationship.

There's idealism and there's realism.
>>
>>24629314
>tfw virgin
>had one previous relationship, where due to being immature and unsure about myself I tried to rush things

>she was a semi-virgin, she got fingered once at the age of 15 by her horny bf, but she broke up with him after that
>it was a long distance thing (hundreds of miles apart) and so we by necessity had to take things slow, since we could visit only every couple of months at most

>long story short she became a tumblrcunt (Agender, asexual, the whole nine yards), but before the relationship ended we had oral sex with eachother multiple times, so now I'm a semi virgin too

>just started dating qt3.14 Christian girl, who is a 100% virgin (I'm her first boyfriend, she's 18 and I'm 20)

I want to take things slow, but I'm a very, very horny individual, can I get some help from you guys please? I don't know where I stand on faith.
>>
>>24631527
Then 90% of women are whores and neither you or I are better off by enabling them.
>>
>>24631527
As an ideal, romanticized version is waht I would want, but you also have to be real about it as well.

Will I find a qt3.14 virgin girl that shares similar interests to me that would want to date me? Probably not.
>>
>>24629314
That makes you a prude now?

Goddamn, those just seem like fairly simple and normal relationship requirements to me. I think the media has gotten out of hand trying to push this notion that literally everyone constantly has sex all the time and now people are starting to believe it.

There isn't a single man on this planet that would in any good conscience marry a slut. Anyone that rushes into intimacy is usually mentally damaged or just a fucking idiot. When did this mentality of "sex THEN intimacy" come about?
>>
>>24631610
I dunno man like I get the fact that without a doubt there's plenty of women out there who are whore trash that will fuck anything that moves but I think it is wrong to judge just of the fact that a woman might have a had a previous sexual encounter. You have to make a judgement based on the big and entire picture of said woman to make a good decision.
>>
>>24631527
Standards are standards, bruh.

It's perfectly reasonable for a person to not want to date someone because of, say, their lack of career prospects, their intelligence, their politics, their philosophies, their manner, their weight, their height, their looks, or whatever but the second you say "I don't want to date a human toilet" it's suddenly irrational and unrealistic.

90% of people you encounter anyway won't be suitable relationship material. You can't get along with everyone.
>>
>>24629314
I also want a virgin girlfriend, but I realize that's nearly impossible now.

In the past I've turned girls down because they just wanted sex and weren't interested in a real relationship, but now I guess I'll just pump and dump them instead.
>>
>>24631778
There is a rather big difference between someone having 1-2 sexual relationships before you and someone being a human toilet.
>>
I want a relationship where sex is not important, I don't care i f their a virgin I just don't want to have sex, I've only had it once and I hated it I was only 9 when it happened though
>>
>>24631809
I didn't say anything about 1 - 2 sexual partners and you know damn well that when someone doesn't want to date a girl because of her promiscuous past, it isn't just because she dated one or two other people.
>>
>>24631794
It depends how old you are.

18-20 Your chances are pretty good, go ahead and try

20-22 Your chances are ok, its possible.

22+ Good fucking luck.
>>
>>24631584
you are basically me. What I did with my christian gf was slowly, very subtly touch her. like when you sit next to her kind of have your arms touch, but dont adjust ourself. if she moves her arm then you know to back off a little. well eventual,y she wont move her arm anymore ad that means progress. slowly, you can bring up sexual toics in conversations and make it comfortableto to talk about. then you just kind of get her to want it. it takes a lot of patiencebut you'llbe the first one to smash that shit.
>>
File: 1441083512706.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1441083512706.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>24629314
Me desu.
I realize it's probably because I'm mentally ill and full of repression but I just feel sick thinking about settling for anything less

>tfw knowing i will die alone
feels whatever man
>>
>>24631699
>When did this mentality of "sex THEN intimacy" come about?
When the first sexual organisms were conceived, you retard.
Casual sex and polygamy is the natural state of mankind; anyone that wants to say otherwise is forcing his body to obey his ideals. Not that it's a bad thing, but it's not the natural state.
>>
I am thinking I make no sense.

I am stripper as job but I would not have sex with persons outside relationship.
>>
File: 1439706452749.jpg (69 KB, 674x346) Image search: [Google]
1439706452749.jpg
69 KB, 674x346
>>24629314
>Is a virgin and only wants a virgin girl for a whole year
Ahaha, have fun getting keked mate.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.