[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this why /r9k/ is so obsessed with traps?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1448604128179.jpg (591 KB, 1399x992) Image search: [Google]
1448604128179.jpg
591 KB, 1399x992
Is this why /r9k/ is so obsessed with traps?
>>
>>24629019

I just like a cock on a girl.
>>
>>24629019

Liking traps and being beta is correlated. Liking traits, being sexually submissive, and liking anime and azn girls are all highly similar traits. beware of a man who likes gook women and displays sexual submission or shyness
>>
They're not, traps samefag a lot and pretend people love them.
>>
>Like coming to /r9k/ for the feels and robot posts
>Have to put up with trannies attention whoring more then fucking cunts themselves
The things I put up with. What's worse is the literal beta orbiters that pop out of the wood work and start doing shit like "oh you totally pass...be my bf/gf?" I DIDN'T COME TO /R9K/ TO READ TUMBLER SHIT
>>
>>24630429
You're giving some shitty advice. Beta men make for more interesting partners that way. I seek em out, actually. I like the submissiveness and eagerness to please.
>>
>>24629019
>tfw I'm pic related
>>
File: christine chandler.jpg (23 KB, 547x547) Image search: [Google]
christine chandler.jpg
23 KB, 547x547
>>24629019
>tell femanons to tits or gtfo
>even if femanons post tits they're treated with UGLY ROASTIE 0/10 GTFO REE
>left with a bunch of dudes, mostly all sexually frustrated virgins
>some of these guys lacked a father and/or father figure
>some of these guys are desperate for attention, moreso than femanons
>some of these guys are really sensitive and didn't take rejection by actual women all that well
>some of these guys lose it completely and turn "tfw no gf" into "I will become the gf"

It's not surprise that most tranny threads have at least a couple of posts of LOOK AT HOW MEN MAKE BETTER GIRLS THAN ACTUAL DISGUSTING FEMALE WOMEN, and the whole girldick/boipucci meme is just textbook denial of homosexuality.

Same reason why also there's plenty of rape & consentual sex in prison and everyone's like "what it's not gay to have sex with other men because of reasons"
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.