[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>87% match with a qt on okcupid >she liked my profile >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: oh_neptune.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
oh_neptune.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>87% match with a qt on okcupid
>she liked my profile
>don't know what to say
>>
Pick the first thing that comes to mind and send it immediately
>>
ayy (lmao) bb wnt sum fuk?
>>
>>24629024
all I can think of are black jokes
>>
>>24629053
try it out, if it doens't work then oh well. If you spent time with her for a long enough time, you would eventually let your true self slip, and she would either accept you or reject you for it. Might as well speed up the process
>>
>>24629171
>tfw this is more true than I'll admit

The last girl who's number I got went out with me once, said I was "abrasive" and never spoke to me again
>>
>>24629199
well then you wouldn't have been happy with her either. my last (and only) gf was a huge SJW. I knew this and did it anyway, and guess what...it didn't work out
>>
>>24628995
AYY BABY ARE YOU A CARPENTER?

CUZ I'VE GOT SOME HARDWOOD THAT NEEDS SANDING
>>
>>24628995

Hi my name is Spongebob
>>
How is Okcupid outside freedomland??
More exactly in god forsaken south america??
After seeing such positive opinions about it I might give it a try but y'know, dating sites' popularity depend of the country.
Tell me your experiences, tacoland applies too.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.