[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meds for crying and feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1446854345152.gif (498 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1446854345152.gif
498 KB, 500x390
Hey, got a question for the night crowd:

So I hear typical SSRIs like Zoloft tend to turn you into an emotionless zombie.

But what if I want the opposite? I'm already a zombie, and I want to feel emotions. I just want to be able to cry.

Are there any meds that let you feel?
>>
Acid or some shit I guess
>>
>>24628989
I usually get really angry, when I
Am drunk...
>>
>>24628989
Go meet Molly.
>>
>>24629599
Where do I meet her? I'm an average robot with no "connections".
>>
>>24628989
I'm on geodon, makes you energetic and normal for the most part. Just can't miss a dose or you freak out.
>>
File: in the arms of an angel.gif (2 MB, 372x262) Image search: [Google]
in the arms of an angel.gif
2 MB, 372x262
>>24628989
SSRIs aren't a catch-all. They might do the exact opposite for you what they do for someone else. If one is prone to emotional outbursts, and they re-balance their neurochemical system, then that might stabilize them in a zombie-esque way.
But if you're not emotional, then fucking with your neurotransmitters might push you in the other direction.
Or not. Nobody really knows anything about psychotropic effects until they've tried. That's the worst part of mental illness. It's like buying a bunch of different wines to find one you like, but you're the type of person who can't see things wasted, so you're forced to drink the full bottle even if you hate it before you can move on to the next.
>>
Ayahuasca
>>
>>24630312
In the entire history of the robot nobody has ever been a massive enough faggot as to make that post

Congratulations
>>
>>24629896
DNM you idiot its not hard, i haven't interacted with shady normie dealers since
>>
>>24630525
Don't be afraid we will all experience it on day.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.