[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
inb4 white knighting, muh all women are whores How can I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1448087763936.png (1 MB, 652x1050) Image search: [Google]
1448087763936.png
1 MB, 652x1050
inb4 white knighting, muh all women are whores
How can I get my friend to stand up for herself?
> friend is in love with one of you robots
> sperg voice, manlet, no job outside of getting neetbux
> just likes being a tortured soul because mummy keked him with a black man when he was 12
> friend is incredibly nice to everyone, even you plebs with your violent fantasies towards women
> watched her get called useless and "playfully" hit
> want to tell him to fuck off as she and the government are bankrolling his lifestyle
> that will never fly, just going to look like a jealous beta orbiter white knighting
> this is why no one likes robots and they shouldn't be trusted
How can I get her to ditch that fuckboy?
>>
>>24628627
>> that will never fly, just going to look like a jealous beta orbiter white knighting
you are faggot
>>
>>24628655
> jealous because I don't like seeing my friends with assholes
>>
>>24628698
> beta kek after a roastie
> she's with Chad staying toasty
>>
bump guys help me
>>
>>24628627
Sit down with her and be completely transparent about the issue.

Make sure its just you and her, and explain exactly how you feel about it and why.
>>
>>24628627
Faggot white knight. All women are whores
>>
>>24630263
This
Though is she the kind of person who goes "I can fix him" cuz if she's even a little stubborn... Go finding a new friend op
>>
>>24630536
Yeah, she believes in fixing others, and he's better than her ex, which only means she went from 90% shit to 75%.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.