[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My christmasses were never like this :( Is that really the standard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
My christmasses were never like this :(
Is that really the standard in america? :(
>>
>>24628501
Only if you have that classic white, close-knit family that's full of love.

tbqh I wish I was born into a white family.
>>
>>24628540
are loving families real? I just dont think they are. Its too far from anything I ever been through.
>>
>>24628501

No that is what upper-middle to upper class families have. Note the tasteless reclining bodhi statue in front of the mirror, and the old woman in the center who has had plastic surgery.
>>
>mom has 5 siblings
>all of their kids means I have like 15 cousins
>all of us stay at my grandparents' house for Christmas
>prepare and eat big Christmas dinner together
>play white elephant
>have secret Santa gift exchange
>all the grand kids' stockings hanging there above fireplace
>living room is full of presents the next morning
>we all get up when the sun rises and open them together

Of course this slowly stopped happening as we got older and grew apart, my grandpa died of Alzheimer's, and my grandma soon couldn't take care of herself, but it made for great childhood memories.
>>
>>24628681
They're more than that. She's a Kennedy, so she's almost royalty.
>>
>>24628605
yea they are
im from one

all my friends were jelly mirin, i didn't realize it was such a rare thing

when my ex-gf and I stayed with my parents for awhile and there was a lot of family staying together she literally couldn't comprehend that this is how it always was for me and everyone liked eachother and had fun together.
>>
>>24628785

Shit, I almost didn't recognize her. She's aging fast.

Kennedys are wannabe royalty. They don't like to think about what (great)grandad did for work. Stephen Fry did a show where he visits almost every US state. There was a bit where a woman explained how the Kennedy wedding was met with raised eyebrows in those rich New England circles - Irish new money sorts, not worth bothering with.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.