[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black guy wants to deport niggas in order to make america a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Black guy wants to deport niggas in order to make america a better place
https://youtu.be/Y3RtUvD1p5U?t=4m30s
Uncle Rukus is real
Why can't all niggas act like this?
>>
I love Tommy Sotomayor but I don't think he's the real life Uncle Ruckus solely because he doesn't hate black people, he hates thugs and ignorant pro-blacks like those from the BLM movement.

He's stated in his videos he wants black people to do better which is why he's critical of them rather than coddling them and praising them like white liberals to do, he's particularly critical of white liberals.
>>
>>24628397

White liberals are the most racist people on the planet.
>>
>>24628431
I agree, Tommy says those exact words in pretty much every video. White liberals are the main ones contradicting the claims he makes in his videos whereas most of the black commenters agree with him. In fact the AmazingAtheist ridiculed him for being black specifically.
>>
>>24628341
>why can't all niggas act like this?
We do.

Wait, you think that we don't fucking hate retarded nigs inhibiting progress and reinforcing cancerous stereotypes.

No one hates nigs more than black people. This is a fact.
>>
File: aFf7W.jpg (77 KB, 960x605) Image search: [Google]
aFf7W.jpg
77 KB, 960x605
>>24628491

>listening to the amazing atheist

That guy's such a douchebag that it made me start going back to church.
>>
>>24628631
Someone should send Tommy this as he's actively going back and forth with the fat faggot on Youtube.
>>
>>24628341
Not all niggas are dumb.
>>
>>24628652
everyone on the internet has seen this already, especially anyone that gives a fuck about youtube at all.
>>
>>24628631
I haven't been on r9k in awhile so I forgot I had to actually put text with my pictures

Does it even reduce shitposting because I really doubt it does
>>
>>24628631
Why was it a banana with this guy
I can't stand the weird feel of banana peels and this dude is shoving them up his anus
>>
>>24628341
Trust me, none of us like Niggas either. The first step for both sides is for us to stop categorizing every black person with these fuckers. We don't like them either and stop assuming that there is only one black person that actually hates them.

I think getting rid of niggas would be possible but the mainstream media always wants to close their damn eyes to the facts.
>>
I'm openly racist buy I gotta side with Uncle Tommy here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.