[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she would've loved you if you didn't dump your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1430364908614.jpg (88 KB, 635x648) Image search: [Google]
1430364908614.jpg
88 KB, 635x648
>she would've loved you if you didn't dump your insecurity on her for months on end
>she used to feel bad when you were sad.
>She used to comfort you
>She's grown tired of you
>She doesn't believe you can get better
>she doesn't love you anymore
>she's only with you because she knows if she wasn't with you you'd kill yourself

Fuck you anon. Fuck you for poisoning the only thing you ever loved.

I still love you Leah. I miss the warmth of your love
>>
Feel better <3
>>
>>24627366
Callum Longworth?
>>
this board is bad for my mental health
>>
>>24627366
>Fuck you for poisoning the only thing you ever loved.

I know this feeling.

She would have been so much better off talking with someone sane.
>>
Letting these thoughts into your head is only going to make your situation worse. Buck up, fix your shit, and stop using her as a crutch -- then you'll be more likely to keep her long term.
>>
>>24627486
Same here brew
>>
File: depress.jpg (246 KB, 625x857) Image search: [Google]
depress.jpg
246 KB, 625x857
>>24627366
>Fuck you anon. Fuck you for poisoning the only thing you ever loved.

It's not you, its the illness in your brain.
>>
Well, the first half of this is totally me.

The feels.
>>
>>24628259
Well thanks for that anon.
>>
See I would love a man like this...well ok I do love one...but he keeps pushing me away. I want to comfort him. I don't care if he never gets better from my point of view, just that I would love to be able to make him happy. I understand depression though and would be more than willing to be there for him...but he pushes me away and cannot do the same for me.
>>
>>24627366

i've known those feels, anon. now that i'm older, i'm certain that life is just a repeating series of mild successes followed by crushing lows, with the successes becoming more hollow, and the lows more bearable, with each cycle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqc7JrV5-Z8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.