[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I stop missing her? This is going on for too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1440321384043.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1440321384043.gif
619 KB, 500x280
How the fuck do I stop missing her? This is going on for too long. Every time I feel like I'm going to be okay it hits me all over again and I break down crying. I don't see an end to this. It's not getting any better like everyone says it should.
>>
>>24627211
Quit talking to women altogether and you'll never suffer from missing a "her" again.
>>
>>24627211
She's probably getting railed by Chad RIGHT NOW. Just remember all women are whores and manipulators and it'll help.
>>
>>24627259
This is the only true solution.
>>
>>24627259
>>24627324
She was the only woman I've talked to in years. I was miserable before I met her too.

>>24627319
It just makes it harder knowing how little I actually mattered.
>>
File: Wat.jpg (17 KB, 424x424) Image search: [Google]
Wat.jpg
17 KB, 424x424
>>24627319
I don't think youre helping
>>
>>24627211
>tfw she pretends to like me
>>
>>24627438
Go back to living as though women don't exist then m8. It's the only way you can live a KHV life without killing yourself.
>>
>>24627438
I know that feeling anon. Thats how I felt with my first gf who was stolen by my best friend at the time just because I introduced them on skype and he was more attractive than me. The fact that she didnt care much for you means that your pain shouldnt be wasted on her. Try and regroup and get back out there :)
>>
>>24627438
I was miserable before mine, too. Now I'm even more miserable because I know what it's like, and I have to deal with the fact I blew it.
You just have to detach yourself. You either be sad because of her, or put that energy into other things. Sure, I'm sad because of her still. But I'm coping.
>>
>>24627319
>>24627319
>>24627319
THIS

I'm a Chad and I'm fucking OP's ex

she enjoys sucking cock and i'm like "ayy lmao she enjoys sucking cock, and I didn't even have to hold her hand or pay her dinner, she's just naturally submissive to my testosterone, and she's motivated by the power of attraction, lmao and she's doing that non-ironically"
>>
Replace her with a 2d waifu.
>>
>>24627211
I'm feeling this feel for the past 6 months.
Literally thinking about her every day the past 6 months.
Every time I drive, I talk to myself and explain the songs I'm listening to and the history behind them and how the genre developed, who the artists interacted with and noticeable influences in their music, etc.

Sometimes if I'm on a roll, I get some fast food and park so I can continue the conversation.
>>
>>24627537
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't get how women can care so little desu. Everyone says they're the romantics and the sentimental ones, but that's not what I see.

>>24627562
It's just hard. Every time I feel like I'm over her, it just hits me that I'll never see her again, and that I'll never meet anyone else again, and that she's probably replaced me by now, and I just break down and repeat the whole cycle. Just another two weeks of pain as I slowly start recovering, only to crash again.

>>24627501
I'm trying m8. I just wish I didn't always have this longing to be loved by someone. If I was okay with being alone I would have literally no problems in my life.
>>
>>24627757
The only way you can be happy with a lonely life is by keeping your family close. If you lose contact with them it becomes an unbearable hell that gets worse every day.
>>
Is your ex a liberal and/or SJW? Realize that there are fine conservative women out there, waiting for you to find them.

I got over my ex by realizing what a dumb SJW bitch she was---and how horrible it was to date someone with mental illness.
>>
>>24627756
Ugh, so it doesn't stop. I do pretty much the same thing. Just talking to her about anything, even though she's not there anymore. It feels like she's still a part of my life, even though she isn't.

>>24627784
Thankfully my family and I are close. You're right, I've found myself relying on them a lot. Even if it's just going out with my parents shopping, it makes me feel less lonely for a while.

>>24627809
A liberal, I guess. She didn't care much about politics. She wasn't a SJW in any case.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.