[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are we so bitter /r9k/? All i want is a qtgf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: lefeelinguy.jpg (59 KB, 744x758) Image search: [Google]
lefeelinguy.jpg
59 KB, 744x758
Why are we so bitter /r9k/?

All i want is a qtgf
>>
>>24627144
because you spend all day thinking about your distinct lack of experience with women, and never do anything about it.

i havent been on this board for months, but i came on today because im hungover as shit and cant be fucked with anything and jesus christ - i feel 10x worse already. just negative shit everywhere. strangely addicting though.
>>
Because not only have I been rejected, I've also been humiliated and attacked. The world is not a kind place. Fuck the normies Elliotu akbar.
>>
File: 1439567514328.png (45 KB, 282x321) Image search: [Google]
1439567514328.png
45 KB, 282x321
I loved unconditionally, but she had conditions.
I mean. I already knew I was a mess, and you're a mess.
I accept you, while you don't accept me.
I'm fucking confused.
I have never been so confused, or fucked up, in my entire life, than I am now.
Does love have separate definitions?
>>
File: 1329448640209.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1329448640209.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
>>24627275
This is why it's never a good idea for a guy to show his true feelings.
Women don't want to put up with you.
>>
>>24627144
>Why are we so bitter /r9k/?
When a person kicks a dog, expect the dog to bite back.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>tfw no sadistic gf
>tfw no schizo gf
>tfw no groping gf
>tfw no edgy gf
>tfw no 6 ft Norwegian gf
>>
>>24627445
The dog won't.
It will run and scream until it is dead.
>>
Because you all have some degree of victim mentalities. You haven't risen from the ash like a phoenix yet. The world is not out to get you personally, not all women are harlets. Think of the people who don't have enough food and they go to bed hungry. Think of the kid who is only 10 and was just diagnosed with cancer. You guys i love you but you need to understand it really isn't that bad. You've been raised to think that having a love mate will 100% improve your life in every aspect which is horseshit, the only one who can improve your life is yourself through actually appreciating the luck of you even existing. Understand that and make something of yourself then you wont worry so much about getting a qt and in turn you wont be so awkward/desperate
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.