[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else /HavePotential/? Like, if you lost weight, got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17
File: ni7U7.png (388 KB, 660x408) Image search: [Google]
ni7U7.png
388 KB, 660x408
Does anyone else /HavePotential/? Like, if you lost weight, got a better haircut, stopped being a social autist ect. You would actually be a Chad/10?
>>
I think most robots have potential if we hit the gym, eat better, shower and brush teeth most men have no problem.
What I think is most important is you need to smell good so people want to be near you
>>
Nope, I'm a 170cm manlet.
>>
>>24626770
Also. I work at a supermarket. I see dozens of couples every workday and being ugly is the least of your problem unless you are -5/10
>>
>>24626774
same but also small dick and balding
>>
I think I do. I'm overweight but people still call me handsome. if I lost weight I could probably be Tyrone. I can easily make people laugh and I'm somehow very approachable even though I apparenlty always looks angry
>>
>>24626829

INFERIOR
GENES
>>
File: go get 'em.png (86 KB, 500x203) Image search: [Google]
go get 'em.png
86 KB, 500x203
>>24626866
go for it buddy, we believe in you
>>
Reporting in. Unfortunately theres no cure for autism
>>
My potential died once I had to wear my hair in a comb over to cover a bald spot when I was 16.
>>
I have potential. I'm 6', have a full set of hair, have a good accounting job, a nice smile and a good chin. But I'm a skelly and very shy.
>>
Potential but absolutely Greek from my belly button down so fuck it
>>
Reporting in. Mostly I just need to lose my acne, start showering regularly and going to the gym and changing my diet to become otter mode or better. My genetics are already really good, but I've wasted them desu
>>
>>24626774
women don't mind short men

i knew a guy who got laid in hs by a stacey, 4'1''
>>
>>24627745

hwat is u sayin
>>
File: 1448366080235.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448366080235.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>24627745
Sure thing

this comment is original
>>
>>24626696

>very weak chin/jaw

No potential senpai. I'm /fit/ and tall but you can't fix an ugly face.
>>
I have potential, was down from 310lbs to 197 two years ago. Now I'm back up to 300 and smoke a pack a day.

Gotta find that new motivation I guess
>>
>>24626696
I have ass burgers so no. I'm just trying to accept perpetual virginity at this point.
>>
I am tall and wide-shouldered and can grow a great beard. I think I could be a chad but food is the only consistent pleasure in my life.
>>
I'm tall, have a big dick, lots of hair, and a wide chest and shoulders.

I'm practically a Chad. I even have blue eyes.

Except I'm skinny fat in a poorfag job.

If I had a good job, I could hit the gym. My muscles are practically begging for it. They bulk up in the slightest of effort.

But I'm stuck here with you.
I wish I can escape my minimum wage shithole life. But I can't think of anyways.
If I did, I'd steal all your girlfriends if you had any.
>>
>>24627858
Anon, you could be a Chad.
You can escape.

Food desire can be easily manipulated.

1. Eat in small bowls, it seems bigger.
2. If you're hungry after a meal, wait an hour. If you're still hungry, eat. But if not, don't. Your stomach usually takes an hour to tell your body to stop eating.
3. If you're hungry, drink water or have a diet soda. A full stomach doesn't complain.
4. Make your own meals. Lots of fast food makes up for lack of skill with fat and salt. That combination is delicious, no matter where. Eat homemade meals. It'll cost less, and have less calories.

You can do it anon. I believe in you.
>>
File: self three fourths 21.png (384 KB, 362x648) Image search: [Google]
self three fourths 21.png
384 KB, 362x648
"Hit the gym and you could model"

I hear that one a lot when I post my pic. Mostly I just hear "Tom Cruise with AIDS"

I feel like if I got /fit/ and fixed my horrible, horrible skin I'd look pretty good.
>>
>>24626696
Yeah, I think so. Maybe. It's my mind that's the problem though, even if I looked alright I'd never be able to have a healthy relationship.
>>
>>24628016
You do look like Cruise with AIDS, and all the people telling you to bulk are right.

Three times a week at the gym and you'll have sluts dripping off you
>>
>>24628016
lol you look like the PC from Fallout 4
>>
>>24628016
drop the beard its not working
>>
>>24626924
You're probably unwell if you were balding that early, that is in no way normal. Have you seen a doctor about it, to make sure it's not something like that?

Also, you can look good with a just beyond bald look, or even bald, just lift, otherwise you look kind of weird when you're bald.
>>
I already did that but it didn't cure me of being a huge asshole.

At least girls give me (you)s until I drive them away talking about how hitler did nothing wrong and mocking them to their faces.
>>
>>24628140
You need to go to sluttier bars.

Just give the typical Chad conversation, fuck her, and move on.

Who cares if she likes you
>>
>>24628025
And why can't you have a healthy relationship anon?
>>
>>24626774
That's alright if you're not ugly otherwise, dress well, groom well, and you aren't fat.
>>
>>24628160
Because I'm a really terrible person.
>>
>>24628160
Better question is "Why have a healthy relationship?"

If you look at all the old man regrets old men have, it's that they don't fuck enough women.

If you're young, handsome, and can fake Chadness, just fuck a lot of cunt.
Drop them and move on.

When you're 40, get some 24 year old student to be your wife and lover.

But if you're 20-40, fuck some bitches. Don't give a shit about the morning after. Lie and cheat and deceive.

So long as you can get clunge, you're in the good.

Remember that guilt ends when you die.
>>
>>24626696
no way that's the same guy
>>
>>24628202
Maybe I just don't know what I'm missing, but actually having sex really doesn't appeal to me.
>>
>>24628159
If I wanted to just bang girls I'd just start saying politically correct nonsense and tell them about white privilege. I shit you not, that's how you bag hipster chicks. Sex just isn't worth talking to a woman at her level for.
>>
>>24628214
Why not?
He wasn't even that fat to begin wiht
>>
File: IMG_20151008_132543.jpg (95 KB, 885x893) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151008_132543.jpg
95 KB, 885x893
nah mane, I'm balding
>>
>>24628237
>>24628242
>wah wah, I don't like having sex, I want to find my soulmate

You little keks, you're young. You're Chad-alikes.

Fuck them. Fuck a lot of them.

When you're an old man, you'll regret not doing it.

Just wait until you're older and your dick stops being so strong.

When your dick starts to droop under pussy, then you start looking for love.
>>
>>24628085

I grew it out for a role where I played a real scuzzbag, but opinion has actually been 50/50 as to keep/shave. I'm gonna go ahead and shave it though. Fucking Native genes.
>>
>>24628268
You just got them anglo genes.
I have them.
Both my grandfathers died with heads full of thick hair.
But they had square foreheads.

Only worry when the back o' your head looks likes your ballsack
>>
>>24627907
Gym is cheap as fuck, and even if you can't afford it, I'm sure you can afford a bench, barbell and some weights, you can get that shit for next to nothing.

No excuse my man.
>>
>>24628333
Your tips beg to me, but it's just that I have two jobs and so few hours to myself.

I just feel so tired all the time.

I think that's what middle to richfags don't understand.
They don't understand being tired all the time.
>>
>>24628311
It looks super bald already but it won't even thin on the crown at all. My hairline has just been steadily receding since I was a teenger.
>>
>>24628374
Get a call center job. You get paid more and get to be lazy. No more bullshit retail or food service hours. 8-4 m-f, 3 weeks vacation. EZ. My room mate watches movies all day at his.
>>
File: 13548967.png (30 KB, 120x133) Image search: [Google]
13548967.png
30 KB, 120x133
>>24626696

Yes.

I'm 6'3 220 but fat.
Need to cut like 30lbs of fat.
Then try and repair what 3 years of depression and alcohol has done to me (on account of the oneitis).
Luckily I don't eat fast food or drink sodas and shit, otherwise I'd be a land whale.
Going to gym again tomorrow.
>>
Sadly,you can't cure social autism
>>
>>24628441
You need to aim for 180lbs, not 190lbs.
>>
>>24628374
Why do you need to work two jobs?

And I do get that, but you could be deficient in stuff, there's no reason you should be constantly tired, assuming you're sleeping enough. If you're not able to sleep enough, drop one of your jobs. Seriously, it's not worth it, you'd be better off having one job and being healthy, you can study in your free time then.

Gym should make you less tired too, ironically. The fitter you are, the more energy you tend to have.
>>
Pros:
>car (crappy)
>average height (181cm)
>not a fuckface
>decent haircut
>still going to university

cons:
>manboobs
>big ass (im not a rounded shape human tho)
>cant grow a fucking beard
>cant talk to people i dont know
>teeths are not straight
>i eat my nails
>like to dress like a hobo

Oh boy, thats a lot of stuff to fix
>>
Nah, even though I'm skinny as hell and could easily work out, i'm too short to have hope: 169cm, 110 pounds
>>
>>24628469
Kek.

I need two jobs to afford rent.

I can't just "drop one job".

If I do that, I'm on the street.

Look at you, Mr. Richman. Having one job.

And I'm tired not because of lack of sleep but exhaustion in life.

I'm tired of existing. I'm tired of waking, working, and then sleeping right after.
>>
>>24627991
The thing is I have went through so many phases of "dieting". Pretty much every day I binge eat and then feel awful and tell myself tomorrow it'll stop.

Whatever, at least hearing someone respond to me about it makes it seem more real instead of just a "yeah, I should get to doing that" kind of thing.
>>
File: 1446504350251.jpg (13 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1446504350251.jpg
13 KB, 320x287
I have potential. I got nobody to look good for, hence no motivation.
>>
>>24628493
I used to be 6'0'' and 135 lbs.

I feel you, mate.

You know that feel when you suck in your belly, and you can put your hands under your ribs?

Thankfully I've left that period of my life, but I can still remember what it was like to get in the shower, look at the mirror, and be reminded of WW2 photos
>>
>>24628537
Your problem, mate, is seeings things as "dieting".

You're not "dieting" you're just eating.

"Dieting" is like a bitch ass word.

If you want to lose weight, you got to leave that behind.

Drink more water. Fill your belly with it.
And learn to love that feeling once you pass hunger.

Like, every time you're hungry, wait like an hour, drink a 0.5 L of water, and then see you feel.

You always feel hungriest as the beginning
>>
>>24626696

Nope.

I'm a 5'6 manlet with shitty proportions
>>
>>24626696
he looked better on the left to be honest
saying that as a straight white man
>>
I wish i lived in america. I would be chad in the land of opportunities.
>>
>>24628552
>You know that feel when you suck in your belly, and you can put your hands under your ribs?
I'm 6'3 200 lbs and even I can do that
>>
File: sgfh.jpg (13 KB, 292x368) Image search: [Google]
sgfh.jpg
13 KB, 292x368
daily reminder what the average robot looks like
>>
>>24628517
Where the fuck are you living you need two jobs to pay rent? Live within your price range, most people only need to work one job for that reason. I know of people that work shitty retail jobs and can still afford to live in apartments on one job, you should not need two to survive.

And it sounds like you're living in a shit situation. Don't worry about being chad, or whatever the fuck. Work on getting your life in order, look for apprenticeships in your area if you have no other skills, people live off those, and trade jobs give a wage you can definitely live off.

I'm a student btw, so not exactly rich.
>>
>>24626770
>you need to smell good

how do people even have this problem. I have a friend who smells terrible and his excuse is that he hates going home so he skips showers.

Soap is like $2, fuck you
>>
>>24628279
But I don't want a soulmate either.
>>
>>24629035
I had a roommate like that.
She smelled like shit.
I think she showered ever other day, but I can't be sure.

Either way, she smelt like crap. Like utter crap.

Are you sure you don't? I think showering once a day is only half the process.
>>
>>24629089

I shower once a day and I smell like a rose's asshole. I'm good
>>
>>24629089
>mfw I literally shower twice a month at most
>mfw my stench literally lingers in areas I've been in even if it was for no more than 10 secs
>poo poo pee pee normies get out ree
>>
>>24629183
That was her.

She'd open the door to our flat and I could immediately smell her.

It was horrible.

We threw her mattress on the curb when she moved out.

Some poor fucker actually picked it up. He had no idea what he was getting into. She slept naked with no sheets. I'm sure that mattress was alive and concious with all the bacterial life it absorbed.
>>
average 179cm height, went from 110kg to 80kg with weight lifting and jogging. no woman gave a fuck because i was still such an autist.

I stopped working out because i hated it. back at 110kg after a few years. now i'm working on not being such an autist, seems like I'm actually getting somewhere... and then reality hits. I'm just the nice guy they talk to and cry to when chad is an asshole. sometimes cuddling is in the mix, but thats it.

Life sucks.
>>
>depression while life
>always chubby
>meds pushed me into fat
>tall and broad
>still fat 13 years after meds

If I cared, probably. I don't, though. I don't mind working out and being active, but it's not enough to overcome 26 years of self hatred and depression.
>>
>>24629638
Skinny don't mean a shit no more.

All now is muscle.

Jogging? Fuck you.

Get lifting
>>
File: 1446772382344.jpg (197 KB, 794x732) Image search: [Google]
1446772382344.jpg
197 KB, 794x732
>>24626696
Yeah, there were a lot of girls interested in me growing up
>>
File: 1371267990459.jpg (23 KB, 418x384) Image search: [Google]
1371267990459.jpg
23 KB, 418x384
>>24626696
>6'3"
>decent face
>skinnyfat
>fucked up teeth
>>
>>24629687
I did lifting dude, learn to read. cardio is part of a balanced workout. didnt want to look like a fucking cloud anyway.
>>
>>24629821
Don't you listen to /fit/

Cardio kills gains.
>>
File: kskPhhX.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
kskPhhX.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>24626696
no rates i don't want to anger people in this thread. thread says "chad/10" but i'd honestly just love to go full normie, thoughts?

what i've got going for me:
>going to uni, socially dead & shitty profs but is adequately prestigious, expenses are completely covered for next 3 years too
>just got a $15/hr job solely for spending money, saving for a car though
>height: 6'0" ..I didn't start growing until 2nd semester senior year and dad is 6'5" so still getting taller??
>weight: 165lb, bf: 15% solid starting point for getting /fit/
>will be completely moved out from home and off campus next year (with potential to work and stay in this city which is far from home during breaks too)
>LOTS of time, changed majors from bio to math&econ so course load has been significantly easier to manage
>taking accutane to clear up my skin which has worked VERY WELL these past 3 months, my back is the last place that needs to clear up

shit that sucks:
>went all my life to public school in a different district/neighborhood than where i lived and never made any real friends outside of class, now there aren't classrooms in college just lectures where everyone skips and is a total stranger to each other (I'm not awkward just can't make the transition from acquaintances to friends that do shit together and talk to each other all the time)
>talentless because i was obsessed with vidya (quit months ago and not looking back, i'll never will truly regret my years of WoW in a good way but have also moved on). it was the best way to connect with people from public school that i didn't live close to
>not /fit/, don't dress that well, and i have braces on for one more year + teeth are somewhat yellow
>uninteresting b/c parents are from mideurope so conservative with money/outings & were overbearing meaning i have never really eaten out, gone much to movie theaters or shopping or stuff like that, experienced drugs besides alcohol (also i'm pretty hairy from their genes)
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 960x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 960x648
I don't really go to the gym and I'm self conscious. Here's a pic I took a few days ago.

I'm in a stable relationship with an 8/10 I just come to /r9k/ to see how I used to be.
>>
>>24630834
>I don't really go to the gym
>clearly lifts

What was the point of this post, ego stroking?

>>24630672
You look pretty good my man, probably not chad tier, but definitely good enough that no-one is going to say you're ugly. All your features are kind of just decent, though none really excel. I think you'd look better with a different haircut, too, that one just kinda looks wide at the top.

Best thing to do though is just get /fit/, work on fashion and keep good oral hygiene, and you'll be good.

Oh, and smile with your teeth, no-one cares about braces really, plenty of people had them.
>>
File: IMG_20151127_005650.jpg (158 KB, 875x1086) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151127_005650.jpg
158 KB, 875x1086
Maybe. I've been told I am attractive by some people but I doubt I am universally attractive. I am tall and have blue eyes. I am skeleton and have bad complexion. Big crowded teeth too. Those are things I could fix but it would take work. Maybe I'm a late bloomer
>>
>>24626696
Yeah, even though I've been fat as hell, a lot of people have told me I have a pretty face. I am losing the weight and I'm noticing it more myself.
Too bad my body is completely fucked. No amount of exercise or eating well is going to reverse what I've done.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 332x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 332x480
>>24630950
I really don't. If other guys need too to look like me thats fine. I'm not going to lie about something posted anonymously.

I'm a /k/ frequent, and I stay physically fit by hiking/running but thats about it.

A few questions

When has someone "made it"?

Whats the easiest way to find a girlfriend? This isn't for me, its for the guy thats wondering but won't bother asking.

If I wanted to start lifting should I go to /fit/? Or just go at it myself?
>>
>>24630672
you look like a young Matthew Broderick
>>
File: IMG_6257.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6257.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>24626696
I'm told I have potential, but sure as hell not as anything other than a bitchboy for some buff chad or "The gay friend".
>>
>>24629695
Same here, anon. My major problem is a lack of motivation and will to keep exercising regularly for more than a couple months.
I tend to get along with most people, so I've had chances with girls even after I gained weight.
Sucks being a diagnosed aspie.
>>
>>24631043
I kinda don't believe you anon, your delts at least are far too developed to not have been worked a fair bit, and you said yourself that you "don't really go", implying that you do go.

And no, don't start by yourself, go to /fit/ read the sticky, and do the shit in there.
>>
I am told that I have potential, but I fail to live up to it constantly.

I'm Asian, which already lowers me a few points in most girls' eyes, but I managed to avoid the bad parts. This means I'm not short (5'11"), double eyelids, light skin, normal dick size (6"). Non-squinty eyes, okay facial aesthetics. Body wise, I have good chest inserts, symmetrical abs, broad shoulders. I'm also horrifically lazy and a major procrastinator. I don't get as good grades as I should, and my career suffers for it.

Instead I shitpost on r9k.

I wish the limitless drug existed. I could be Chang Thunderwang.
>>
>>24631078
Wow you are such a fucking qt

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
I'm a non white so i can't be chad.
>>
My identical twin is Chad.

I guess I could be if I changed every aspect of my personality
>>
>>24626696
Probably. I'm already working on it, been hitting the gym. I have mixed bag for my genetic lottery.

>be 6'3
>lanklet, 130 lbs before I started working out, 138 and growing
>have 3 girls going after me at one point, but my fucked hormones made me near asexual at this stage, was fun dating though
>>
>>24627827
>lost over 100 lbs
>then gained it all back
How the fuck?..
>>
Other than being a manlet, yeah. I'm pretty smart, quickly gain skill with almost everything I try. If I actually picked up a weight every once in awhile and ran a bit, I'd get pretty ripped. I've got a good body for it, plus weight omfor bulking. Back when I was somewhat fit, girls rated me an 8/10, probably thanks to my face. Like I said, only thing holding me back from Chad-dom is being 5'9", shy as fuck, and lack of motivation.
>>
>>24631539
It takes like 5-6 years for people who were fat to have their fat cells become less active. Otherwise they gain weight way more easily than nonfats.
>>
I'd have potential I guess.
As of right now I'm horrible and no one likes me. I try to approach people and I get rejected or disgusted faces. I'm actually so lonely it physically hurts.
>>
>>24631913
I can't imagine it being that bad, I'm sorry Anon.

I think I'd be a chad if I only wasn't asian.

All I get are girls with yellow fever into kpop chasing me
>>
>>24627817
surgery doe
>>
>>24626696
having potential doesnt mean shit, it's like saying "wow i'm totally almost not a loser"
stop making excuses and put some work in, you can make it brahs
>>
File: unnamed.png (516 KB, 609x739) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
516 KB, 609x739
>>24632020
How does one work to overcome the inability to hold conversation?

I would agree with you though, that "having potential" means fuckall. If you're not chad now, you never will be. It's something that requires both genetics and the right upbringing to facilitate a chad personality, and if you're not one already, it means you're missing one or both, neither of which you can really do anything about.
>>
>>24631268
H A W A I I
A
W
A
I
I
>>
>>24632232
>I would agree with you though, that "having potential" means fuckall. If you're not chad now, you never will be. It's something that requires both genetics and the right upbringing to facilitate a chad personality, and if you're not one already, it means you're missing one or both, neither of which you can really do anything about.
thats not what i meant AT ALL jesus fucking christ man
>>
>>24628016
8/10 easy. Talk to your dermatologist about a Tazarotene and Benzoyl Peroxide regimen if you're worried about skin. No need to get fit, but it can help your confidence.
>>
>>24628130
Another anon here. Started balding at 18, but at the temples. No health problems, completely healthy, just have hair like Will Arnett at the age of 21.
>>
>>24632232
How did you get that from what he said? Fuck, he literally said put some work in and you can make it.

Seriously, I'm confused, how do you get
>If you haven't already make it you never will, potential means nothing
From
>Stop making excuses and put some work in, you can make it

Fucking hell this board is retarded.
>>
>>24632522
>>24632326
I am well aware that isn't what he meant. I should have separated the first sentence from the second and third to show my purposeful misrepresentation of his argument.
>>
>>24632708
I still don't see what you're trying to say. You agree with him saying that you can make it if you put the work in, but you also don't think you can make it unless you already have?
>>
Physically maybe, I'm 6'0" and 165 lb and have a decent but really young face.
Mentally no. I'm really fucked up and getting even worse. I don't care about anything, can't sleep, hallucinate, don't feel many emotions, can't look at people, don't bathe or leave my room, feel paranoid and hated, and want to die daily.
>>
>>24632794
He said having potential means jack shit, which is something I agree with, just not in the way he meant it. He means that potential is shit because it's literally nothing if you don't do anything with it. I'm saying nobody in the thread has the potential in the first place.
>>
>>24630955
Just change your hair (cut it short at the sides) and get fit. Your facial features are chad/10
>>
>>24626696
how come his skin got darker when he got fit?
>>
>>24631239
Just cut your hair like corean singers, you could get tons of pussy that way
>>
I don't know. I'm 5'11" and used to be 315lbs at my worst. Lost about 95lbs then stagnated for a little while. I still felt like the exact same fat piece of shit I was before. Ended up putting some weight back on for a while. Just recently started losing it again - lost about 15lbs in the last few weeks. I keep trying to hold out hope that maybe if I lose enough something is going to feel different. Maybe I'm just deluding myself. I'll probably look alright once the rest of the weight comes off, though all the lose skin won't be doing me any favors.
>>
>>24632882
Before photo light is at his side directly hitting him
After photo light is behind him

Also even if it wasn't the lights he could have started going out and taning since he is fit
>>
>>24632872
Oh, well in that case, you're a fucking idiot, having potential means you can be decent, which anyone can.

Your idea of chads somehow just being born and bred chads is fucking retarded, people need to work hard on their looks to keep them after about 18, if you're out partying every couple nights and not taking care of yourself, you'll look shit within a few months.

Seriously, tell me how these people don't have potential.
>>
>>24633037
Those are two different people. Just look at the rooms. One has cabinets and the other has Kongs.
>>
>>24631938
yeah it sucks, I'm short and fat and look 16 so no one approaches me and if I do the approaching I get rejected every time. I've kinda accepted that I'll die alone.
>>
>>24628016
Nigga your skin is fine. Get some tretinoin cream to clean up the redness from scars and bulk a bit and you are an easy 8/10.

Tom Cruise with AIDS is a pretty accurate description lol
>>
File: jerry smith.jpg (689 KB, 2091x1677) Image search: [Google]
jerry smith.jpg
689 KB, 2091x1677
I gotta take a new pic, I actually look acceptable now
>>
>>24633926
fucking impressive, keep it up senpai
>>
Get rid of god awful skin and I'd be a slightly below average looking person which I'd be okay with
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.