[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everybody Vote!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: alphaomega.jpg (363 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
alphaomega.jpg
363 KB, 600x900
http://strawpoll.me/6138250

Let's see just how what type of mans we have here

> Omega and proud here
>>
Omega, the only way a robot can be.
>>
>>24626454
Why do people on this board always get cheeky when answering these, its stupid, as if its funny
>>
>>24626454
>Gamma
Anyone who claims to be this is in fact a liar, or just has delusions of grandeur. Don't kid yourselves, you're an Omega.
>>
>>24626454
>those 5 people claiming to be alphas and betas
>>
>>24626552
wut
out of those 5 im 100% Gamma
>>
>>24626552
It seems to me that people who are really Delta (cited as ~90% of men; this is the PUA's "beta male") instead rationalize themselves as Gamma, which is why there are always such a disproportionate amount of votes for Gamma and none for Delta.
>>
I would consider myself a Delta.
>>
> Not being an Socially adjusted
>>
File: 1430881689325.jpg (66 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1430881689325.jpg
66 KB, 601x601
>All these people voting Gamma
So what have you come up with recently?
>>
>>24626900
"Socially adjusted" is fancy talk for normalfuck
>>
>>24626947
>so what have you come up with recently?
an effective method of eliminating NEETdom in a society
>>
What do you call it when you're delta but you do have a drive to improve?
>>
Reminder that if you're not an omega you don't belong here. Go to kekitter.
>>
>>24626947
I'm a Marxist-Leninist, and I'll bring the revolution to this country.

WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

The cause of our social problems, is the rich. They hold 9% of all capital, creating degenerate behaviour and inequality (Chads, Stacies).
>>
>>24627336
Still delta. The description doesn't need to be word for word nail-on-the-head, just in the right ballpark
>>
>>24626525
because anyone who's actually been to college knows that this list is a bunch of bullshit. Psychologically dominant? do you know how retarded that sounds? Not to mention it forgets an entire "category", psychologically submissive, socially dominant. Oh, while we're arbitrarily spouting pseudo-intellect, why don't we come up with a psychologically rejective category as well? we could call them epsilon zetas! you can't exclude them, because oh shit, that would be neurodiversialphobic!
>>
>>24626947
>I nice invention to work around work regulations
>have a god tier business plan
>>
>>24626454
>Chart with 5 clear options
>Make a strawpoll which can have unlimited options
>Make 4 options

Were you dropped on your head as a kid?
>>
in limbo between gamma and omega

only time can decide which one i end up as
>>
What would you define someone who is quiet, serious and does his own thing?

I'm talking about like James Howlett from Wolverine or Toni Cipriani from GTA LCS
>>
>What would you define someone who is quiet, serious and does his own thing?
Edgy redditor
>>
File: 1441469000229.png (9 KB, 395x382) Image search: [Google]
1441469000229.png
9 KB, 395x382
>>24627700

>Doesn't even know how to reply

I see who's the real redditor here...
>>
Actual gamma here

>tfw transmuted my autism through hard work into a prestigious position where everyone just expects me to have autism anyway
>tfw getting laid while being a weird retard

You can only claim to be gamma if you have slayed at LEAST ten PTPs by spergin' out on them
>>
File: rbvs0230690.jpg (56 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
rbvs0230690.jpg
56 KB, 300x400
>>24627572
I mixed Alpha and Beta because they're so similiar that a distinction never needs to exist outside of an actual group setting where there can only BE *1* leader - which ever one has a little more muscle, or slightly richer parents. But both are ubermensch. That needs to be made clear when PUA culture has hijacked the term "beta" to describe what is really the delta.

pic related depicts depicts the Alpha, Beta and Delta clearly as they appear on the Primate socio-hierarchy
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.